Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Feeling Better On This Gloomy Tuesday ...

Morning glories!  I don't know what the weather's like where you are but it's rainy and gloomy here which gives me NO motivation to do the things I need to do.  Like work on my our closet because it looks like a shoe store exploded on the floor.  Or work on little guy's room since it looks like this ...






And he's going to be here in about 11 weeks (10 if we induce on the 17th which might be an option at this point, especially since he's measuring a week ahead) EEK!

And speaking of being here in 11 weeks, here's what my 28 week (almost 29) belly is looking like these days (please pardon my morning hair, I literally threw on clothes to take this picture, the hair and lack of makeup are straight from sleeping the night before) ...








Yep, I feel gigantic.  And I still have 10 weeks.  Hopefully it will all go straight out into the belly and less into my face, arms and hips!  Thankfully I DO feel much better (thank you for all your well wishes, they were felt!) and am just dealing with a little drainage grossness but the sneezing, coughing and sore throat have pretty much cleared.  HOORAY!

Due to me not feeling so hot and the Mister needing some time to relax and regroup (i.e. wanting to spend the whole weekend watching college football) after having a few weeks of telling his current employer he's leaving, interviewing and accepting another job and getting everything in order to go from one job to another (SUCH a blessing, thank you Lord!) we laid low all weekend.  Friday night we watched a movie and had dinner at home, Saturday we went to dinner with the Mister's aunt, uncle and cousin that were in town from Fort Smith, Arkansas, Sunday we did church, came home and spent several hours being completely useless in front of the television and grilled out some delicious burgers on the grill.  Yesterday we watched my little sister's club soccer team win the championship (way to go Ally belle!) and came home to watch more college football and the Bachelor Pad with pizza and beer (on his end, milk on mine) and called it a night.  And that was our weekend.  Low and slow.  Just the way I like it when I'm preggers.  I'm sure once the baby gets here and I feel like my normal self again I'll want to get out and go out more but for now, staying home suits me just fine.

I hope y'all had wonderful, relaxing LONG weekends as well and are excited about the four day week ahead!  Happy Tuesday ladies!!!

15 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/07/2010

    You look adorable with that prego belly! And I love that shirt! So cute =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better! Love your cute baby bump pictures!

    It's gloomy and rainy here too today..making it REALLY hard to focus on work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better! It was gloomy and yucky here yesterday but it's nice and sunny today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your feeling better and your belly is so cute! I know how you feel about wanting to just keep things low key every now and then though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! Love the color on the cover up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like my weekends low and slow and Im not preggers....whats my excuse?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend...I like the low ones too :)

    You're looking super cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute with your preggo belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you are feeling better. I LOVE Your baby bump :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're getting so close! I am sure you feel like its inching by! You look adorable with that baby belly and I will cross my fingers you have an easy new few weeks and get induced early.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you had such a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are looking cute as ever...and getting so close!! I JUST ordered the crib for baby's nursery today...I figure we have 15 weeks left now, I'd better get thing sstarted!! At the pace I move hopefully it will be ready by december!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are feeling better. You look great, I can't believe how close you are!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your little belly stickers are way cute!!!

    if you're interested in a custom baby name for your nursery, i paint them... i have some examples up on my etsy site www.passionatelypink.etsy.com
    -- i'll give you a special bloggy friend price :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww you look adorable! Glad you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete