Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fulmers "Fall-ified"!

Okay, here's the post I was GOING to post on Tuesday.  Before Blogger turned into a gigantic butthead.  However I must say, this new picture loader thingamajig is actually pretty cool.  I just loaded ALL the following pictures at ONCE.  Something that would've taken me twice as long before the troublesome new picture loader.  So, sorry Blogger.  Even though I'm still a bit mad at you.  Kinda.  So here you go, the post you should've beheld yesterday.

Fall (i.e. Halloween) has come to the Fulmer household and I couldn't be MORE thrilled! October (which yes I know it's not TECHNICALLY October yet, but I say three days is close enough) officially marks the beginning of my FAVORITE time of the year, holiday time!!! I had the Mister pull down our decorations this weekend and I had them up in about an hour's time. So, without further adieu, here's a little tour through the Fulmer fall-ification ...







 














I hope you've enjoyed your tour through the Fulmer household fall-ified/Halloween-ified!!!

22 comments:

  1. Oh Katie everything looks so nice! This is my fave time of year too Holidays only though, not the whole freezing cold part.

    xo,
    Dani
    www.okdani.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! The fall is my favorite, especially because October is my birfday month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are so beautiful!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks great! love it Katie. You did a fantastic job! And next Halloween you'll have a little baby boy to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cute fall stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice! I think Halloween decorations are so FUN! And kinda scary when you walk to the kitchen for a glass of water in the middle of the night and run into a decoration witch!! (which I have done at my parent's house).
    I cannot wait to have a permanent house with my boyfriend so I can decorate for every season!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love it! :-) my fall stuff went up last week. . . I just couldn't wait! :-) but the pumpkins are going up today! :-) You have inspired me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did such a great job! Makes me realize I need some more stuff for my fireplace area :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow such great Halloween decor you have!! Now I feel like we need so much more for our casa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this?! I need to expand my halloween/ fall decor! You have officially inspired me for the day! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you guys really do go all out. Its very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh MAN, everything looks GREAT!!!! I absolutely looooove fall. I wish we had all of the leaves changing colors and getting colder in Hawaii. :(

    I'm your newest follower by the way!

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I love Fulmers Fallified! Looks great Katie!

    PS Is that wall decor/candle things in the dining room from Crate & Barrel? We've been looking @ that for our bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute blog you have! I'm your newest follower and just LOVE your house decorations... if only I could be that creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all your fall decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love love love what you did to your mantle. Sooooo cute! I totally need to get out my decs this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely adorable! I may have to go get some leaves, I love that look on the mantle!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am in love with your decorations :) Everything looks SO good! Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous10/02/2010

    It looks great! I love woodwick candles too-they're the best!

    Oh, and the new blogger photo loader thing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete