Sunday, October 17, 2010

I Would Like to Wish Myself a ...





Yesterday.

Apparently I've been so "busy" (ahem, lazy, sleepy, bored, etc) that I COMPLETELY forgot about it.  Shoot, I wish I'd done something exciting or special but it looks like I'm up you-know-what creek without a paddle on that one.  Sorry about the anti-climatic celebration.  SO here's what I AM going to do ....

"Happy Blogiversary TO ME,
Happy Blogiversary TO ME,
Happy BLOGIVERRRSSSAARRRRYYYY dear Life in the Fulmer Laneeeeeeeeee,
Happy Blogiversaryyyyyyy toooooo meeeeee" 

Exciting eh?  I know, you can barely contain yourself.

On another note, I have my second shower today!  It's my one approved outing by my doctor for the week and I'm flippin'. thrilled.  If you think about it say a little prayer that my BP stays in a good place and that I'm able to relax but still enjoy my shower at the same time.  I'm hoping that if I can show some proof to my doc that I'm taking it easy, I might get some time off for good behavior ...

And last but certainly not least, if you haven't already visited Live.Laugh.Love's blog (or seen the Praying for Brayden button on my page) please do so now and lift some prayers up for their little sweet little guy.  He was due the same day as Caleb but was born early about 6 weeks ago.  He has been doing so well and making huge strides over the last week, however he's had a pretty big set back over the last several days.  I know they would appreciate any and all prayers and caring thoughts that you could send their way.

 "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."  Psalm 18:2


 


10 comments:

  1. Happy Blogiversary!! Have a wonderful time at your shower today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary!!!! And yes praying for little Brayden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! Praying for Brayden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary! Have a wonderful shower day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha! Happy Blogoversary!! Congrats!!! You have a great blog here and I enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy blogiversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogiversary & I hope that your shower went great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogiversary, hope you enjoyed your shower today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous10/18/2010

    woot, happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad you blog because it will forever be a favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete