Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FULL TERM BABY!

And by baby I mean as in "our son" and as in "YEAH BABY!"  Yep.  Little man is technically considered full term and could come at any time.  Even though we're waiting to induce until next Thursday, he could TECHNICALLY make his debut whenever he feels like it.  And this mommy wouldn't protest.  Here's what the little turkey looks like currently (except I'm pretty sure he's bigger because he's been measuring, as a whole, a week ahead of his gestational age) ...


{Look at the size of that uterus!  No WONDER I can't breathe!!!}


And check out the cuteness that little man has added to his collection lately ...






I just can't WAIT for a photoshoot in these hats with a little bare newborn bottom!

And this is his shopping cart/high chair cover.  Isn't it DARLING!?!?




Last but not least, my friend (and blog designer) Kelly brought me these yesterday.  You can bet your patootie little man will be wearing these in the hospital at some point.  AH-DORABLE!!!




And that's about it from me today friends.  Still sitting in a hospital bed, still waiting for little man's arrival.  At least it's cold and rainy out, I love being stuck inside watching movies and reading when it's weather like this.  I just wish I was at home, on the couch with my boy.  I MISS MY KODA BEAR!  Hopefully he'll remember who I am after I've been gone for 16 days!  Oh how I can't wait to rub those ears and kiss that sweet face!!!  Until then, this will have to suffice.


{Sweet, sweet boy!  Can't wait to snuggle with him and my little man when he gets here!!!}


See y'all for TT tomorrow!!!

16 comments:

  1. Oh I love those little hats! So, so cute! I hope little man gets here soon. I know you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those sweet little hats! Your little man is going to look sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh! You're almost there! I'm SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your almost there! i can't wait to finally read that he has made his arrival into this wonderful world!
    where did you get these hats? they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hats are SO cute. Where did you get them? Newborn pics are the sweetest. Glad you are comfortable. Koda will be so happy to see you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, and I hope he comes on his own very soon for you :) I LOVE the beanies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Those little hats are just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Those little hats are adorbs, especially the pumpkin one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww he's almost here! You didn't get a doggy pass for Koda?! My bf's grandpa was in the hospital awhile back and they let him keep his pup there with him all day. You should ask!

    ReplyDelete
  10. EXCITING!!! So close now. Tjose hats are the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11/03/2010

    The santa and pumpkin hats are killing me-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11/03/2010

    I love the santa hat! where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. OKKKK....he can come any day now :) LOVE those little hats...cant wait to see the little peanut wearing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. those hats are just the cutest!!! you're going to have so much fun taking those pictures! hang in there...almost time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! Can't wait!!

    Did Matt like the BU stuff? Can't wait to see 'lil man in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. so I just found your blog through "a girl in pearls..." and when I saw your BU stuff I just had to say hi! I graduated from BU and love the cute hat and booties :)

    ReplyDelete