Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRFDAY SOULMATEY!

Uh huh.  That's RIGHT!  It's my Soulmatey's birfday today!  WHO, bytheway, is probably, well maybe, well I'm pretty sure, going to go PUBLIC again!  Her blog has a new "do" that is DARLING (check out her little button on my page for a sneak peek at what it looks like) thanks to her blog designer and mine (and my good friend bytheway) miss Kelly of Fabulous K Creative!

So, I thought in honor of my Soulmatey and her birfday I'd post some pictures ... 


{Like remember the time we played in the snow and my head glowed around my hat because I white'ed out the background in Paint?}


{And the time that me and Koda and Kristin and Wizard had a play date in a room split down the middle?}


No?  That's okay because I don't remember either.  BUT if we did have pictures together, I feel like they'd look more like this ...


{How 'bout the time we had ONE too many cocktails, made silly faces and also my head glowed because I blacked out the background in Paint?}


No?  Well rest assured, SOMEDAY all these things will happen.  They just haven't yet.  Minus my head glowing part.  That would just be weird.

Happy birfday Soulmatey!  I WUFF YOU!!!


P. dittle S. for everyone wondering.  We saw my doctor today and looks like we'll be inducing to meet little man on Thursday November 11th.  I'm VERY excited but not too thrilled to have to be here 9 more days ... praying the time goes fast, can't wait to meet this little guy!!!



11 comments:

  1. Ahhh! This is the best birfday post ever! And you are the best Soulmatey ever!! I wuff you to the moon and back. Twice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha have y'all met?! I'm confused!! And 11:11?! Caleb is one LUCKY little boy. That is a very neat birthday. Praying you're feeling great and that everything is going smoothly for you, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 11/11 birthday yay!! That will be awesome! Hopefully you will get some good rest and relaxation! I could use 9 days in bed relaxing time :) haha but I'm sure its a BIT different! Can't wait to see the little fella!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool birthday! Try to make the best of these next few days and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww how sweet! Happy Birthday to your soulmatey!! And wow, 11/11! Cool! Too bad it's not the year 2011...that would be awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hilarious you two need to meet already!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to soulmatey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha....too cute!! 11/11 sounds like a perfect BIRTHday (if not before)!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to her!!!! How exciting only a few more days then!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are hysterical! You didn't miss much on the outside yesterday, it rained ALL day! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11/03/2010

    Happy birthday to your Soulmatey!! :)

    ReplyDelete