Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Year Ago Today ...

... I woke up Monday morning after a weekend in San Antonio, took one of the most important tests of my life and saw ...


... but wasn't sure if it was REALLY a plus and wanted to be SURE when I told the Mister so I went on to work ...

... got to work where I proceeded to wait with the patience of 2 year old waiting for anything, leading me to leave work 30 minutes after I got there, buy another important (digital) test and take it in the bathroom at work.  Waited 400 million 3 minutes and saw ...


... at which point it became really real.  Got home and waited until NINE THIRTY PEE-EM (ahem, thank you Mister's old work for making him work late on the least patient day of my life) for the Mister to come home and see this ...


... little setup that I had waiting at the door for him.  Leading, 9 months later (33 1/2 weeks to be exact), to our (and my blog, let's just be honest here) lives changing in the most amazing way possible by the entrance of this little guy ...


I love you March 15th.

16 comments:

  1. I remember you telling us you were pregnant!! Such a good day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/15/2011

    I remember that post! Aww. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you telling me you were pregnant - feels like yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I remember that post too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the baby nursery posts before you told us you were preggers thinking she is totally preggers LOL...when I just pulled up this post, I have chemo brain and was skimming and saw the positive and I was like eeeeeeeeeeek I thought you were preggers again LOL....

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special day! Crazy how one day can change your life forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I did the EXACT same thing - took a test, couldn't decide if the plus was plus enough for my taste, and then took two digitals to seal the deal. What an incredible day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/15/2011

    Awww I love how you told your hubby! I can't believe you were able to wait until that night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute way to tell your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "i love you march 15th" thats so cute, i can't wait to write to "oct 30th" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous3/16/2011

    What a sweet post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet!! And love the way you told Mister!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww! I remember you posting! Has it really been a year?! Wow!

    ReplyDelete