Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BOR-ING.

First off, thanks to everyone that commented on the Mister's post.  He really loves your comments.  I'm pretty sure he checked the blog about 50 bajillion times on Thursday and every day over the weekend.  I'm pretty excited about what his 6 month baby update post will entail.

As for me?  I'm pretty boring.  Ever have those days weeks/months when you don't have anything interesting to say?  Or post?  Or make up?  Well that's where I am.  I've got a little muffin asleep (is that one word?  I've never known ...) in his swing and I'm watching Bethenny Ever After.  And that's as exciting as we get here in the Fulmer house.  Which is fine. with. me. 

We did have a fun night with about 15 of our Baylor friends and their little bear cubs about a week and a half ago.  Our friends Robert and Tara had a bunch of us over because Charlie and Heather were in town from TN with their little man, Carter.  Carter is about 2 months ahead of Caleb and the difference between 5 months and 7 1/2 months is CA-RAZY.  I'm talkin', this muffin was mobile and I mean MOBILE.  And I'm pretty sure he started crawling the week before.  Apparently that's how quickly it all comes on.  One day they can barely hold their head up, the next ... they're driving off to college.  Waaaaaaahhhhhhh. 

Anytangent, C did GREAT, we got there at 6:30-ish (an hour before C's bedtime if anyone's keeping track) and we hung out with all the other babies.  Around 7:15 we had our bottle and then I took C upstairs to sweet Annabelle's room (she hasn't graduated to the crib yet) swaddled him and laid him on a soft, padded blanket on the floor and he was OUT.  And stayed asleep (again, word or not?) until we left at about 11:30!  Such a good boy.  Annnnnddd, we took some (read: 3) pictures!


{Daddys, some holding the right babies.  Charlie with our C, the Mister with Charlie's C and Jon with Reed.}


{Heather and Carter, me and C, Tara and Annabelle (i.e. Caleb's future wife - actually I think Carter and Caleb may have to modern-day "duel" for her ...}


{Reed and Piper (my bestie's little girl) watching Dora on the iPad.}


And really, that's about it.  That's life in the boring lane.  But boring is sometimes good.  Boring means low key which is always good.  So here's to a boring week!

9 comments:

  1. love all the pictures!

    and low key is always good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute I love that you have friends with kids the same age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photos!!

    I am having one of those weeks/months like you. Just random stuff going on and staying home a lot more as I get further along in my pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caleb is getting so big!! And right before I announced my pregnancy, I felt like I had nothing to blog about either! It happens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S- You were right, asleep is one word :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so know what you mean about being boring, I am the queen of boring. Hubby comes from work and has all this stuff to talk about and I'm like "well, we made foam crafts and then watched Scooby Doo". Wouldn't have it any other way though.

    When I first saw the pic of the boys with the kids, I was very confused. I saw the mister holding a baby and thought, wow, C looks really different, he is really changing :)

    Have a great rest of a boring week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post bc it confirms my suspicions that you are a BRAVO addict just like I am! I mean, could those shows get any more entertaining! Heres to staying at home and watching Bravo! LOL! Also am a little partial to the pics, Annabelle is so up for the modern day duel, she will be the perfect lady in waiting!

    ReplyDelete