Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday ...



I'm loving ...
my Easter toes.

I'm loving ...
C's Easter basket that his Mama gave him.
(I'm NOT loving that Koda ate the Elmo basket while we were out running errands before C could "use" it for Easter) 

I'm loving ...
these chairs I found at TJMaxx Home Goods {even though I have nowhere to put them or the funds in the budget to purchase them at the moment ...} 



And of course,
I'm loving ...
my little cereal moustache'ed man ... 

What are YOU loving this Wednesday?


20 comments:

  1. He is so stinkin cute! If I had a home for those chairs, I'd run to TJ Maxx right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE your toes!! Am I seeing you tomorrow night???

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the chairs from TJ, adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those first chairs are amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those chairs. I need to go there ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those chairs and the cute baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those chairs are amazing~ You did a great job on the Easter basket!! :) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those chairs are bananas. I need to head to Home Goods so bad, and this just reiterated that tid bit to me. And your little cereal mustached man? Cuter than can be, love your What I'm loving Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE those chairs!! Esp the blue and the yellow ones

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those chairs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday! I love the yellow chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the chairs and your little man is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg your toes are super cute!!!
    i love the blue chair and yellow chair :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that yellow mustard chair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the toes and the chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your toes and those chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for playing along!

    Like everyone else I'm loving those chairs! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I love those chairs! So great! Glad you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete