Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday ...

I swear next week I'll find a McStinky to use.  And I'll post before 10pm.  PROMISE.



Um, favoritest (yes I know, not a word) picture. EVER.

Love, LOVE my boys.

And this one's pretty cute too.  Little guy kickin' away, handsome Mister holding his boy and my little sister (aunt Ally) smilin' at her nephew.  My heart runneth over (yes, I know that's not the saying).


Not much else going on with me.  I'm peeling.  Like, EVERYWHERE.  Apparently my first burn of the summer was a DOOZY.  Is anyone else a peel addict like me?  Don't know what that is?  Well, I like to peel.  Like, get excited about it.  If you're getting creeped out then you should probably stop reading.  Because when I was a kid (emphasis on WHEN I WAS A KID) I used to make my younger brother sit and let me ... peel him ... when he'd get sunburned and start peeling.  I know.  It's gross.  And I should get help.  I'm thinking of joining a 12-step group.  But until then, I love to peel.  I have could spend an hour just sitting and peeling ... myself.  And have even been known to make myself light-headed and/or dizzy trying to peel places such as my shoulders that I can't see very well and try to crane my neck to get to.  Yes.  I know.  Gross.  So there you have it.  Little known fact about Mrs. Fulmer.  I will understand if you want to stop following me immediately.  Hey, at least I'm not like the lady that eats soap or the one that keeps all her hair follicles.

Besides the peeling episodes (I'm not kidding it's E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E, like even the tops of my hands and on my wrists.  Who gets sunburned on the tops of their hands and on their wrists?  I do, that's who) not much else going on on the Fulmer Lane.  I hope y'all are all having great weeks (if you're still reading and I haven't lost you with the peeling, sheesh, maybe I shouldn't have shared ...)


7 comments:

  1. I enjoy peeling too! I haven't peeled in a long time but I remember taking a long time to peel it. It's satisfying, somehow! I know it's gross but at least I can relate! It's the only good part of losing that "tan" you thought you got from laying out, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read that sentence, I thought it read, "I'm peeing. Like, EVERYWHERE." hahaha. Wow, it's late, and I thought you were blogging about peeing everywhere. I should go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you were saying that you were peeing everywhere and I immediately recoiled from the computer screen. Then when I noticed that you were saying peeling and that you love to peel yourself and other people, I immediately thought, "Now that's awesome!" because I do the same. My boyfriend thinks it's totally weird, but he sits still for me nonetheless. Ah, love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED peeling my friends when I was younger. I am nice and dark so I tend to only burn on the top of my shoulders and top of my nose/cheekbones. Hard to peel my shoulders, and if I peel my nose there's a light patch left over (not a good look on a black woman) so I settled with peeling my friends, they happily obliged. Peeling's fun for the peeler and apparently soothing for the peelee. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet picture of your boys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Dustin was peeling a few weeks back and I attacked him I LOVE doing that too... It's amazing.. LOL..

    Love that picture you love too they are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, your little boy isn't so little anymore! So cute though! And I totally agree with you...I am a peel addict too! Too bad I never get burnt anymore! lol

    ReplyDelete