Saturday, July 16, 2011

Be at Peace, Sweet Angel.

http://jamescamdensikes.blogspot.com/

Sweet baby James is resting in the arms of his Jesus tonight, cancer and pain free, crawling and playing with as many giraffes as he can find. Your Heavenly Father will take perfect care of you and your earthly one and courageous mommy will see you again someday. I am so glad that you knew what unconditional love is during your short time here on this earth, thank you for teaching us to never take this life or our blessings for granted. I will forever be a better mommy because of you.

Rockabye sweet baby, rockabye.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, my heart is breaking for them. At least their little baby is at peace, but as a mom, I would have a hard time not being selfish and wanting him here with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/17/2011

    "I will forever be a better mommy because of you." - Well said, Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I had tears flowing as I read their blog this evening!! So sad, definitley puts things into perspective!!! Love the pics of your little man, presh!!

    ReplyDelete