Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday ...

This Thoughtless Thursday will be truly that ...



As you all know, the Casey Anthony verdict was announced on Tuesday and her sentencing today.  If you'd like to my thoughts EXACTLY on this please visit my friend Karen's blog ....

Seriously.  She hit the nail RIGHT on the head.  Good and hard too.  Please feel free to grab my button, play TT and link up!  The rules are there are none, post as much or as little as random or as organized as you want.  Pretty easy, eh?



3 comments:

  1. Katie, your friend may not like that you linked her to this post, lol, I just rainted in a comment post on this. I am just beside myself sick, but Casey will see justice when she faces God on judgmnet day and I wouldn't want to be her answering to him, that's all I have to say. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe the verdict!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt agree more!

    ReplyDelete