Sunday, July 10, 2011

Eight Months!

I know I say this every month.  But, I can't believe our boy is eight months old.  Being eight months means you don't like to sit still for chair pics.  I'll let the pictures show you for themselves ...

{"Dadgummit, here she comes with that camera again.  Couldn't we have at least brushed the bed-head out of my hair?"}

{"Maybe if I sit in this unflattering position and act uniterested she'll stop with the incessant picture taking."}

{"I guess it needs to be even MORE unflattering ..."}

{"Well, I guess that didn't work I might as well sit ... oh lookie there she cleaned that spot up I was so interested in last time!"}

{"I've got Elmo on my diaper.  I sure do love Elmo.  I think I remember my mom talking about an attention span last time ..."}

{"You really got that spot out GOOD!"}

{"Did I ever tell you about the time there was an Elmo on my diaper?"}

{"Well, I'll tell you some other time cause seriously, I'm eight months old and too grown up to sit here any longer."}

{"Does this angle make my thighs look big?"}

{"Alright woman, I'm even less amused than I was when we started this tomfoolery.  Let's wrap this up."}

{"Fine.  I'll just go ahead and lie down while throwing a mini-fit at the same time."}

{"LOOK, it's a bird!  It's a plane!  It's ..."}

{"Ha ha, made ya look, made ya look."}

{"Well aren't you a soft chair ..."}

{"Attention span schmam ..."}

{"Okay.  For real this time.  I'm done.  If we don't cut this out, the pillow dies."}


And about 3 seconds after the above picture he looked like he was about to dive over the side of one of the arms of the chair which = mommy deciding we're done.  Here was the winner of the bunch.


Happy eight months my bed-headed angel baby boy.  I love you more than you will ever know and it just gets stronger every day.


12 comments:

  1. very cute little boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big and so handsome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I also really love the new banner photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is getting so big! I love the pictures (and the commentary hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  5. to cute! love the new header pictures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 8 months cute boy! I love all the 8 month pics and the new pics in the header are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is just THE cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! He is so friggin cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh. Those thighs!! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is adorably precious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7/12/2011

    Hilarious. Especially the 2nd photo. He is too cute.

    ReplyDelete