Thursday, September 29, 2011

C-Money

My mom's gettin' a LITTLE selfish and postin' all these posts with NO pictures of me in them! Doesn't she know I'm the star of her blog? Duh.

So what have I been up to?



Playin' with mommy's bangle bracelets (don't tell daddy).



Sitting in big boy chairs in dressing rooms while my mom tries stuff on (don't mind the Tech logo, sic 'em bears!)



Checkin' out my new walker (which mommy walks behind me holding my PJs when I use).



And having play time with mommy.

And a whole bunch of other things too like eating the ends of the door stoppers (ahem, giving my mommy a heart attack) standing alone not holding on to anything and missing my daddy because he's been out of town. I'm ready for a fun weekend but most of all, COOLER WEATHER (what? You can tell this is my mommy speaking? How?!?)

1 comment: