Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eleven Months!

Less than a month.  A MONTH.  My little man will be a year.  Time really does fly.  I'm pretty sure that saying was made up by a mom.  I can't believe this is the 2nd to the last of these posts.  Sniff, sniff.

Okay, I better just post these pics before I actually start crying.

{Really?  We're going to do this right now?  Can't you see I'm conducting serious business?}

{Alright, alright, hold on, I have to make one more call ...}

{Now what was that number again?  Where's my secretary when I need her ...?}

{Oh THAT'S right, 9-1-1.}

{Hmmmm.  Maybe not, they don't seem too amused by my eleven month old babble and keep asking if my mommy's here.}

{Let's try that other place my mom keeps saying I'm going to call one day ... I think it's called ... CHINA!}

{Darnit, it's that same lady I get every time.  The one that keeps telling me my call cannot be connected as dialed.  Why does she live at everyone's house I try to call?}

{Hey, what do you think you're doing?  Give that back!  I was in the middle of an important call!  Plus I LOVE THE PHONE!}

{NOOOOO!!!  WHY GOD!?!?  WHY WOULD YOU LET HER TAKE MY PRECIOUS!?!?}

{Fine.  You take my phone?  I'm jumping off this chair.}

End photoshoot. 

This seems to be a recurring theme since this little toot became mobile.



And this was the closest version of a smile I got.  I'm pretty sure it was a result of him giggling at me freaking out when he tried to dive at the camera.  Funny mommy.

Happy eleven months my little angel.  I can't wait to celebrate one of the greatest days of my life, your BIRFDAY, in a month!!!


4 comments:

  1. YAAAY! Happy Eleven Months to the cutest baby boy ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those thighs!! He is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGEEEE I can't believe it's been a year almost!! Plans for the birthday celebration! Love the booty shot that's funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! I can't believe he's 11 months man how time flies

    ReplyDelete