Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend in iPhone Pics ...

We've had a fantastic weekend. Friday night one of my girlfriends from college was in town (she's from Laguna Beach, CA and no, she's nothing like Kristin Cavallari. Thank goodness) and the Mister watched the mini-Mister while I went out with my girls.







Me and my BFF/MOH.





So. much. fun.

Saturday we woke up bright and early, (i.e. the same time we wake up every morning. We have a kid you know.) dropped C off at his mamaw's (my mom's) for the day/night and headed to Waco to go to the Baylor game and meet up with a bunch of the Mister's fraternity brothers and their wives for a little reunion of sorts. And my brother justsohappens to be the Mister's actual fraternity brother so I got to play with my Silly too!

Ninfaritas at Ninfa's? Um, yes please.





Old man FIJIs tailgating. Not really. But kind of. I swear everyone at Baylor officially looks 12 now.


 


Sic 'em bears!!!

Like I said. A great time was had by all. But boy did I miss my little guy! Now I'm relaxing on a rainy Sunday evening snuggling with my boys. Can't beat it!

I hope all your weekends were equally as fabulous!



5 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great! Glad y'all had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits on both days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! And I am loving your short hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking sooo good!! Love your hair!

    ReplyDelete