Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Confessional.

Photobucket

I confess I don't have much to say today ...

I confess that I lied to the guy at Einstein's Bagels with the way too tight shirt on when he asked me if my hat was Ed Hardy. It wasn't. I just didn't want to explain a craft fair to him. And the fact that I'm just attracted to bling like a fish to shiny objects ...

I confess that when he proceeded to tell me that it was cool and that he had one at home (but they wouldn't let him wear it) that said "Live, love, die." I may have giggled a bit. Right in front of him.

I confess that, while watching Fox News, my son just laughed at the TV when the White House came on. Smart one, this kid.

I confess that last night I would've rather been watching the 13 Nights of Halloween on ABC Family than the Rangers game ...

I confess I was too lazy to go upstairs to the other TV to do so.

I confess a lot of the things I've confessed today I've already posted on facebook in status updates in the last few days ...

I confess that that's a bit pathetic.

That's about it from me. I hope everyone has a great weekend, we have some fun things on the books if the weather permits. Fingers crossed!






5 comments:

  1. I knew I loved Caleb!!! Smart boy!!!! ;)

    Have a good weekend! Love seeing you blog more lately!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not pathetic at all! All mine are status updates too! LOL!
    I love that your son laughed at the White House. Politics have become such a joke. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. recycling status messages on your blog is fabulous! i love bling too. i can't help myself.

    thanks for linking up your confessions, cute cute cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boy is so cute! New follower--come say hi over at TrustyChucks! :)

    www.trustychucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... I am loving the 13 days of Halloween on ABC Family lol

    ReplyDelete