Saturday, October 22, 2011

Letters to Santa ...

So I was at a craft fair (shocker) and saw this idea and REALLY loved it!











A mailbox for letters to Santa! So, I decided I'd make my own. Hopefully Home Depot has cheap mailboxes and I can hit Hobby Lobby on a day that their Christmas decor is 1/2 off. I know C won't understand it this year but I like the idea of starting this tradition of putting Santa's letter in one night early in December for one of Santa's elves to come get! I thought I'd share it with all of you that have little ones that would benefit from this little project this year!

6 comments:

  1. Love it! too stinkn' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea! My dad is a mailman and he lives how many letters to Santa he gets ever year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project. If you like craft fairs the Junior League of Plano has their annual Neath the Wreath (Christmas) craft fair the second week of November!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute idea. Of course. I expect nothing less from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a super cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you don't want to make these, i just saw these at the Christmas tree shop. something similar.

    ReplyDelete