Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!



Seriously?  Is that not the coolest thing ever?  I know there are a kajillion versions of songs he's done both this year and years past but that one was one (ONE) of my favorites.  Especially the part where his kid runs out in the middle of the video.  Awesome.

Well, I hope y'all have a safe and fun evening running around after your little ones trick or treating.  I, for one, will be taking full advantage of the fact that mine #1 - is not even one years old yet and actually CANNOT have candy yet and #2 - only has two teefers and couldn't gum the majority of it down even if I did throw every instinct in my body out the window and decide to let him have some (which I absolutely would never) and will be chowing down on the candy he scores for his mother.  I mean MY mother always told me I should clean my plate.  That applies to trick or treat bags right?  Of course it does.  I can't wait to show you pictures of our little monster tomorrow.  Until then, TRICK OR TREAT!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's incredible!!! Squeeze that punkin' for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the Christmas house in New Jersey? It's similar and awesome!

    ReplyDelete