Thursday, October 27, 2011

First (Play) Date.

I'm not sure if I've told y'all, but Caleb is betrothed (actually to about 4 little girls but let's not talk about that right now). That's right, he's got an arranged marriage in his future. And? Something wrong with that? You won't think so when you see her ...


I mean, I think I made a pretty darling choice, wouldn't y'all agree?

Yesterday I babysat that little muffin (her momma justsohappens to be one of my best friends, NO that has NOTHING to do with me choosing her for my son ...) while her momma went to a lunch meeting for work. Sweet Hailey was a doll, we had lots of fun together. Caleb was getting his beauty sleep when she arrived so she and I played one on one for awhile ...








She has the same love for Sophie as C does. See? They were meant to be.

Poor Koda, I'm pretty sure he's thinking "Are y'all KIDDING ME? You bought ANOTHER one of these things and brought it home?!?"


Then C woke up and their first date began ...


Dinner and a movie. Followed by ...


A little conversation and maybe some snuggling (don't tell her daddy).

Caleb told me he's planning on proposing in about 27 years. I gave him my full blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment