Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Little Sneak Peek ...

Since the invitations are a week late getting in the mail have officially gotten to everyone at this point I thought I'd show y'all a little sneak peek of the festivities that are in our future ...


Yep.  That's the amazing talent of my Silly who DESIGNED C's 1st birfday invites.  I told her color scheme, the "C is for" theme and made up the saying.  That's all.  She created the rest.  I'm SO blessed to have this girl in my life, not just because she's an amazing sister in law but because she totally HOOKS me up when it comes to invites, Christmas cards and all around helping me in the creative department.  There are a lot more contributions she's putting into the party, and you'll see those in the pictures, I just wanted to give you a little taste of what's been up my (our) sleeve!  And a sidenote, if YOU need any invites or Christmas cards (she does ours every year and is INCREDIBLE) check out her website that I put on the link above and send her an email.  Not only is she super talented but the BEST part is she will customize your invite to say and look HOWEVER you want!  And tell her I sent you!!!





7 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't believe he is already turning one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable! I love her website and the name frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still love these! :) That party is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!! It's hard ot believe he's already almost 1! The party will be a ball and what fun to celebrate your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the invite... super cute :)

    ReplyDelete