Thursday, October 13, 2011

We've Been on Vacay.

Not anywhere too exotic. Actually not exotic at all, Athens, TX to be exact. I think I've mentioned it before but my family (as in parents and grandparents) have a house out there. There's been a lot of eating, relaxing and time as a family. Oh and in between all of that the Mister's been hunting.


Day 1, all camo'ed out and ready for a week of hunting (well for the Mister, C and I were just being supportive).



Me and C at home being hunting widows.

Taking a walk, waiting for daddy to get back from the blind.

Me and the Mister after the little guy went down for the night.

The pumpkin we carved :-)



Wednesday was a rainy morning so I decided to make a breakfast casserole. It turned out delish!


Enjoying some father/daughter time with this guy!

C enjoying Sesame Street, his favorite.




Experiencing grass for the first time, "Not too sure about this mom?!?"



 


Me and my pumpkin with the Coon Creek pumpkin!

We sure enjoyed our week having daddy all to ourselves! We still have some fall things planned for the rest of the weekend. I hope everyone's enjoying this weather as well!




4 comments:

  1. Love vacays like that!!! So relaxing! Love your hair..post more pics so I can copy you...haha!!! You look fab, how did u lose all the baby weight?? Hot momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, skinny minny! Love, love LOVE. :) And C is as adorable as always. I can't believe he will be 1 in just a few weeks! Yay for fun times at Coon Creek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/14/2011

    HaHa reader for awhile first time commenter, When you say Hunting Widow I can relate my hubs is a hunter too. Reminds me of a sign I saw awhile back "This marriage has been interrupted by hunting season"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you guys had some great family time!

    ReplyDelete