Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Coming Soon ...

Hey friends! So I have a fun little announcement, I'm starting a new blog! I've had so many people that have had issues reading now that it's private AND my amazing blog designer offered to create a new one, that I decided to move forward. The difference is this one will be very vague. No names, locations (i.e. I'll just say we live in Texas), I will approve all comments (to make sure no one mentions anything personal in them) and the title will not have my last name in it. This way everyone can read without having issues signing in.


I will let everyone know when Fabulous K is done with the design, until then I'm getting excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see what you have in store for us! Its been way too long not having heard from you and I know others have missed it as well. Can't wait. #1 Fan!! lov u, Mommy

    ReplyDelete