Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The 12 Days of (Almost) Christmas ...

This is the greatest video.  These guys can really sing.  And I mean REALLY.  But the best part is the end ...

Wasn't that just greatness?  Not to mention the end is one of my favorite songs.  Mixed in with some Christmas music.  What could be better?  One other thing that made my week this week, yesterday, on 80's on 8 on my XM Radio in my car they announced that NEXT MONDAY The Holly Channel will be hitting the XM airwaves!  CAN.NOT.WAIT.  Non-stop Christmas music?  In my car?  All the time?  Yes please.  I heart the holidays.  They are like Prozac to the soul.  And Christmas music is like a double dose.  That is one thing I'll happily overdose on :0)  AND if you'd like a prescription refill, type this little link http://player.play.it/player/player.html?id=2989 in your browser and enjoy 103.7 Lite FM's Christmas Station online until it TOO breaks onto the airwaves and plays nonstop Christmas music until New Year's Day.  LOVE IT.  Bring on the cheer.

2 comments:

  1. Katieeeee! Would you pretty please email me!? I want to talk to you about half training!

    :D

    kelseymacke at gmail :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING YOU ARE BRINGING ME RIGHT NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete