Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Craft and Other such Af-FAIRS ...

I was telling my sweet friend Terri about this fun little affair ...



... and thought I'd go ahead and inform my "readers" (not that I have many) of this wonderful shopportunity!  My mom and I go every year, it's a little tradition for us and kind of "our thing".  It is basically a holiday bazaar.  Booth after booth of adorable items, from baby clothes, accesories, blankies, etc. to items for momma or anyone else your heart desires to buy gifts for.  There is jewerly, purses, clothes, shoes, Christmas decor for your house as well as home decor accessories, dip mixes and salsas, bar-b-que sauces and pie mixes.  PLUS the whole time they play Christmas music and have a booth serving Mimosas.  It really makes my heart happy just telling you about it, so go make your heart happy by endulging in the fun that is Neath the Wreath!  It is so girly and so fun, but whatever you do, do NOT I repeat DO NOT, impress this upon your poor husbands.  Go with a girlfriend, mom, sister, etc.  Trust me, they will hate you (and me) for taking them, it is pretty much a kick in the pants for men.  It'd be like you having to spend ALL day at the hunting store ... or man-stuff store ... or something equivalent to that.  Who knows, maybe my mom and I will run into you there!

On another note, my Thanksgiving Girl's Night is TOMORROW night, I have 24 people coming so far and I'd LOVE you to make it 25 if you'd like to attend.  Just let me know and I'll add your email to the Evite, and I'll see those of you there that have already replied yes!!!

PS - if you're reading this, and you heart me, scroll down a bit ... there you go, just a bit more ... that's right ... now click that little "follow" button, and show a sista some love by following my blog.  It makes my day.  Fo' reals.  Thanks lovelies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment