Thursday, November 12, 2009

One Week From Today ...

Disclaimer:  My husband will HATE this post ... I'm just warning you sugar.

I will be so excited I won't be able to sit still at my desk!  The reason being is because I get to see this ...



SWOON.  Sorry.  That's right, ONE DAY EARLY ladies!  My MOH (who now can't go, boo) called me frantically from Nordstrom about a month ago with the news that if you spent $50 at Nordstrom BP you got a pass to the PREMIER of New Moon the day before it came out at The Northpark Mall theater!  So what did I do being at work and not having $50 to spend on myself?  I called my mom, BEGGED her to go buy herself a little something pretty and give ME this wonderful perk of her spending!  I really thought it wasn't going to happen ... she was too busy that day to do it and I was pretty sure they were going to be out of them, BUT low and behold when I showed up to meet her at the first of our Craft Fair-A-Thons, she pulled THE LANYARD (yes, I know, oh so dorky, but oh so magical) out of her purse and I swear I almost cried.  ALONG with a Starbucks gift card.  Who has the best momma ever?  That's right.  I do.  So, one week from today, at 9:30 PM I will be feasting my eyes on one of my guiltiest pleasures I openly admit.  And ... I.CAN'T.WAIT.  PLUS one of my bestest friends, Alysia, will now be attending with me.  She took Andrea's lanyard off her hands.  And yes, she's obsessed too.  And we're both Team Edward.  Jake, who?  I mean the kids cute and all but he's no immortal gorgeous vampire ... just sayin'.

Oh holy excitement.  I may even just scream like a 13 year old.  Heaven knows I have already, several times, in my head ...

2 comments:

  1. ummm. . . literally read the whole series in a week. . . edward is TOTALLY cuter than jake!!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY! Amen to that sista! LOVE YOU TOO!!! Team Edward 4-EVA. Because that's what grown ups that act like they're 13 say ...

    ReplyDelete