Monday, November 16, 2009

Things I Don't Do While My Husband Is Out of Town ...

You know how they say "when the cat's away the mice will play"?  Well I won't compare my husband to a cat, because he hates them, but this mouse gets a little lacksadaisical when the ... well when he's gone.  One thing I don't do when he's not home ...



That's right, I leave it like this all week.  To be fair, I don't fully unmake the bed, I just pull up my side, mainly because it makes me feel better about not making the bed and second because our big boy jumps up and sleeps with me when his dad's out of town and I'd rather he be on top of the sheets shedding his white hair than under.  There are a few other things I "leave unattended" when he's out of town, but we'll leave those to the imagination, since I assume he'll read this at some point.  Hey, I have to have SOMETHING to somewhat look forward to when he's out of town.  But believe you me I'd take making the bed three times a day to have him sleeping in it with me every night.  Oh and on a side note, tune into 103.7 Lite FM, it's officially turned into The Christmas Station! 


P.S. - THANK YOU to everyone that came over from Fabulous K's blog and left me sweet comments!  I am so happy to have you, please follow me so I can know who you are and come check out your blogs as well!

P.S.S - Sorry for all the amateur pictures, I take these with my iPhone people.  They come out about as well as our 4 year old digital camera's do.  I am not fancy like a lot of you bloggers and have one of those cameras that has a lense bigger than my head.  Oh but do I ever wish I did ... maybe someday ... :0)  I am not quite sure why this picture came out so off-white/yellowish but I PROMISE the bed is black and white and I PROMISE we just washed those sheets! 

5 comments:

  1. ummmmm... hello....where are your pillow shams from? LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nordstrom last year! THANKS! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my bed looks like this for 4 months!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I absolutely LUV it!

    Gotta agree wit Kelly ... your pillows are gorgeous! and btw my bed looks exactly the same when my hubby isn't home and I always just undo my side lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh! i hate bed making. i officially appointed my husband our bed maker. actually....the rule we have is that the last person our of bed has to make the bed. good incentive to get up earlier :).

    cute cute blog!

    ReplyDelete