Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Talented Tuesday!

I wanted to take today's post to feature three talented ladies.  These ladies have started online businesses to share their talents with all of you, and for very reasonable prices I might add!  The first talent I want to share is my sister-in-love's.  She is starting a website to sell her items.  It is not up and running yet, but she is going to be featuring invitations, CHRISTMAS CARDS (yes, I know, great timing right?) birth announcements AND amazing photo name frames (she can do them in baby's names, last names, different color mats, pretty much whatever you'd like).  She has a degree in graphic design so she can design anything you want in the way of invitations and Christmas cards and customize it to say whatever you need.  She is doing my Christmas cards and has already finished them, but I'm not going to let you see them due to the fact that most of you will be getting them in the mail  :0)  Here is an example of the name frames (this one she did for her parents)  I thought I had an example of her cards but don't worry there will be plenty on her website!

The next talented friend I want to tell you all about is Mrs. Amanda Yocum.  She just started an Etsy site and right now she makes adorable wreaths, great for birthdays or to put on the door (hospital or house) when a new little one enters the family!  She also paints some really cute name wall art!  Here is the link to her Etsy site, go on over and check out the cuteness!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/asyocum  Below is a example of one her items for sale.  L.O.V.E.

                                      
Lastly, my friend Ellen does amazing embroidery work and for a GREAT price!  She is at least half the price of most embroidery places and does a much better job (in my opinion!)  She also got a "bedazzler machine" (kidding, it's much more high-tech than that) and can do shirts that say almost anything you could dream up.  Hop on over to her site and take a look at all the cute things she has to offer!  http://www.elaborationsemb.com/  Here is a pic of some items I love, I am sure whenever kids come into The Fulmer Household I will be all over the monogrammed items and taking full advantage of her talent ...


           
There you have it friends.  I know I have more talented friends and I'm sure I will feature more in the future, but these are three I heart and thought I would share them (my momma always taught me to share) with all of you in the blog world.  Enjoy the fruits of their labor!


No comments:

Post a Comment