Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wishful Wednesday ...

I have seen this on a few of my friend's blogs and followed the links to find out where it started.  Kelsey Smith (she's from Texas and I feel like I may have met/known her growing up?) has an adorable blog, The Seattle Smith's and she started this little fun idea.  So here is my first Wishful Wednesday post ...

Photobucket

"I wish I could re-live MY WEDDING DAY over and over again!!!

I would give anything to be able to re-do that day.  Over and over again.  In slow motion and take it in.  All of it.  Dance more with my husband, feel those butterflies of "Oh my gosh I just married the man of my dreams", EAT THE FOOD WE PAID FOR and talk to everyone I didn't get to talk to.  I wouldn't mind having a nice long gorgeous honeymoon to Bora Bora to look forward to right after either ... (oh and let's be honest, I'd also love to weigh 89 lbs again (kidding I weighed more than that) ... I'm working on that ... you'd THINK running 15 - 20 miles every week would be accomplishing that wouldn't you!?!?!)







SO if you want to do a Wishful Wednesday, head over to Kelsey's blog, grab the button and tell everyone what YOU would re-live over and over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment