Wednesday, June 30, 2010

OMG ...

Anyone singing Usher's new song?  Cause I am.  "Make me wanna say, Oh Oh OhOh Oh Oh Oh my gosh" but that's not the reason for the title.  I missed a blog post yesterday.  What the HAY?  Probably because I was out shopping and lunching with my mom and grandma being a fantastic stay at home wife (SAHW) and cleaning my house from TOP to bottom, organizing every nook and cranny, although I have no idea what a cranny is, and baking a fantastic meal for the Mister to have ready to come home to.  Okay, maybe I just slept in, cleaned the bathrooms and went to dinner before enjoying THIS fantastic work of eye candy for 2 hours ...




But whatever it was, it was so important that I didn't blog.  I swear, you skip a day and it feels like you've been gone for 10.  BUT have no fear bloggers, I'm BACK.  I will, WILL I tell you, keep up my blogging now that I'm a SAHW because really, what else do I have to do?

How 'bout lets go back to Eclipse shall we?  No like literally, I want to go back.  Today.  And see it again.  It was, hands down, my favorite of all three of the Twilight movies that have come out to date.  Except for *SPOILER ALERT* when Jasper starts talking with a Texas accent.  All the sudden.  After three movies of no Texas accent?  I do realize we haven't heard him say more than 10 words in the last 2 movies combined, but I'm pretty sure I would've recognized him having a Texas twang.  Which he does about midway through the movie.  And then it doesn't go away.  No matter how many times I screamed in my inner dialogue "GO AWAY TEXAS ACCENT JASPER!" it didn't ... but the rest of it?  SQQQUUUEEEEAAAALLLLLLLLL.  Like I said.  I'm going to have to see it again.  Or 20 times, whatever.

Next, it's Wednesday, which means time for 2 things. The first being ...


Today's topic is ...

'I Wish' .... I had Neiman Marcus as my personal closet and could shop from it daily.


{Hello lover.}


Oh how I really do wish this.  Especially if this would include purses and shoes.  I DIE.  I'm not sure much else needs to be said.  Neiman's = style perfection.  Period. 

The second thing that Wednesday means issssss ...

Bumpdates!

How far along:  19 weeks!  I know, I know, you want to see the V diagram ...



Among other things, it looks as if our baby has perfected the art of yoga this week ... along with still floating around with that dang jellyfish ...

Maternity Clothes:  As a matter of fact,  my mom just HOOKED ME UP with some maternity clothes awesomeness.  I'm not going to lie.  I love that full coverage stretchy belly thingy ... I'm sure it has a name but it's escaping pregnancy brain at the moment.  You know, these things ...


{I know, shexy huh?}


Sleep:  Well, when you don't have to go to work at 8am, sleep's pretty dang good.  Thankyouforasking.


Best Moment of the Week:  I'm pretty sure it's going to be Friday at 11 am when we find out FOR SURE what this little muffin is.  I have several friends that are HOPING they were wrong and say "um, SURPRISE, it's a girl" because they think it'd be hilarous.  I don't care, as long as we see a healthy baby in there, I'm happy.


Movement:  I'm feeling him MUCH more this week.  Lots of little thumps from our little thumper this week.  Mainly mid morning and mid evening.


Food Craving:  The Fat Fairy has temporarily gone on vacation and the Fruit Fairy is teaching me her healthy ways.  I like her healthy ways ...


Gender:  I'm still sticking with boy.  No matter how funny my friends think it'd be if I had a girl ...


What I'm looking forward to:  Feeling these little thumps and kicks more frequently.  Which I think are going to be a given.  Baby daddy was a soccer player from elementary through college and I'm thinking this kid's going to take after him.  AND for the Mister to be able to feel them on the outside of the belly!


Weekly Wisdom:  God is in control of EVERYTHING.  Nothing comes as a surprise to Him.


And last but not least, I wanted to say THANK YOU all for the incredible, uplifting, encouraging words you left me on Monday.  You girls REALLY are the BEST!!!  I'm totally giving you all a virtual fist bump, or high five, whichever you prefer.  And welcome to my newbies, I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all (virtually of course) through your blogs, comments and emails!

Soooooo, that's it for today loves!  I don't have a bump pictures (ducks head from rotten fruit being thrown) but next week I'll be 20 weeks and will have another cute sticker picture to post!  And it'll be a good one because none other than my blog designer, good friend and GIFTER of the stickers, Kelly, has offered to take the pictures FOR me!  No more "arm extended" pictures of the belly.  WROO HOO!!!

Happy Wednesday loverlies!!!

29 comments:

  1. I loved it! I am going again today! Now that you mention it, I do hate Jaspers accent! He didnt have that accent for the first two! But Edward looked gorgeous beyond all belief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK I cackled at the part about Jasper's texas accent. Always love your bumpdates...is it friday yet? Sheesh! :) Goin to see Jacob...i mean, the movie today or tomorrow :) Yippee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny about people hoping the sex was wrong...
    my old boss' wife was preggo, at first they said they were 80% sure it was a boy... the next appt it was a girl so they painted the room with pink stripes (Vicky Secret style), the next appt "whoops... looks like it's really a boy, we're sorry about that!" so they had to repaint the whole room! It became a joke at work every time Gracie had an appointment because we were wondering what they would say the sex was this time?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hows about you send me a photo of my lil nephew anyway? mmmkay, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Usher song. So fun! And I am going to see Eclipse tonight. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh Twilight! I'm seeing it tomorrow! :) Yippee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO EXCITED going to see the movie tonight :) can not wait. Hoping I can see it again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Come clean my house? I'll pay you in food...or cute, cuddly, little 8 week old puppies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous post..first of all I havent been able to see Eclipse yet, and I am dying!! It might be after the weekend till I see it (gasp!!)...And your bumpdates are my favorite of the week! How true is your Weekly Wisdom -- God is in total control...what a wonderful feeling :) Good luck on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK...

    #1 How did we not take ONE SINGLE PHOTO last night?

    #2 I can't wait for friday...GIRL. GIRL. GIRL. Ha!

    #3 Yay for being your official 'bump watch' photographer.

    #4 Pool time is in order. Stat.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't seen Eclipse yet, but I'm hoping to this weekend! Can't wait!

    Love your bumpdates! So excited to hear about your appointment on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to go see Eclipse! Maternity Jeans are scary I know but they arnt all that bad :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooo I need some Edward AND Jacob in my life. Why choose teams when you could have both?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/30/2010

    Is feeling the baby the craziest thing ever? I just cannot imagine what that feels like! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to see it! We are going tonight at 7:30 and counting down the minutes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait to see Eclipse!! Ah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am dying with all of these Eclipse posts....must see it now!!!

    maternity jeans = heaven, huh?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Umm... I don't even know where to begin!

    LOVE Usher's OMG song, it's practically on repeat in my car!

    I am SO jealous you saw Eclipse already. NO ONE will go see it with me!

    Neiman Marcus... I DIE as well! It's my favorite place, seriously. Especially when I get to put stuff on my mom's NM account... That's the best! :)

    Your bumpdate... ADORABLE! I'm not even pregnant and those elastic-waist jeans look oh-so-comfy. Can't wait to hear if Baby Fulmer is a boy or girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cannot wait to see Eclipse!! I'm going on Saturday morning with one of my sisters that I met a couple weeks ago..SQUEEL! I can't wait to see your lil bump progress & hear the news on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your blog - you make me laugh! I used to have a teacher with the same last name as you, so I had check out your blog when I saw a Thoughtless Thursday reference on another blog (which I love btw!).

    I cannot WAIT to see Eclipse, but have to wait until the weekend. Good luck at your appointment on Friday!! Your bumpdates are great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. It would be sorta funny if they changed it and said, girl... but I still think boy. I will have to find internet on some highways on Friday to see the verdict! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh those loverly panel pants, how fabulous they are. by the end a zipper fly is all I wanted haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahh! I can't wait to see Eclipse tomorrow! Everyone I've talked to or read on a blog has said it is best movie yet out of the saga!

    I can't to hear the offical word on Friday! Sound like you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I saw Eclipse today and it was fantastic! I wanna go back!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So many people excited about this new twilight movie. I remember the "sexy" panel pants for pregnant women, ha! At least you get to cover it up! I love Neiman Marcus too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LOVED the movie too!! I was really bothered by Jaspers accent as well, I thought I was the only one who noticed it...lol. Ohhh a neiman marcus in my home would be loverly. :) Hope you have a awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ohhh MEEEE Gawww, I LOVE THAT SONG, Gabe hates it! AND, I think it must be a Dallas thing with us loving Neimans!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVED Eclipse!!!!! I went to the midnight showing the other day and I just got back from seeing it again a few hours ago. Swoon! But I agree about Jasper's accent, I thought the same thing. Oh well... it was still amazing!! I want to go again!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I always love reading your blogs, so entertaining!! I have never even read the twilight series, much less watched the movies! (Bows my head in shame) lol. However I did order the Twilight Sage Collection from Barnes and Noble tonight! I'm excited to read them!
    So excited to hear about your appointment tomorrow, and the preggo paints with the "full panel," are a life saver!!
    Hope your enjoying life as a SAHW, Everything does happen for a reason! =)

    ReplyDelete