Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's a ...

... terrible crying SHAME of a thing I've done to you, my FANTABULOUS readers.  I mean seriously, build up this BIG anticipation this week to announce that our gender sono with the results of the sex of our baby is on Friday and then to LEAVE YOU HANGIN'?  And I've got all kinds of excuses but I'll save those and get to the good stuff.  And by good stuff, I mean the goods.  The MOST important thing I'd like to report about Friday is that the baby looks healthy, is measuring a day ahead of schedule, and was all sorts of break dancin' in it's (like how I'm saying it?  sneaky eh?) mommy's tummy (it must have gotten that from it's father)  but the FUNNEST news of all is it's a ...




Still can't get it from that graphic?





Still no?


Well, I'm THRILLED to announce that ...


We're



Just like we thought!  We couldn't be more thrilled to welcome this little guy in November!  I'll post more with sono pics and updates about registering (I TOLD you I'd rush right out and git-r-done!) tomorrow.  And I promise, it WILL be tomorrow. 

I also want to take this time to thank any and all of you that serve, have husbands, brothers, sons, boyfriends, etc. that serve, or are close to anyone that serves in our country's armed forces.  Thank you for your sacrifice, committment and dedication to our country and our freedom.




I hope you're all having a WONDERFULLY relaxing holiday weekend.  Happy 4th of July!!!

24 comments:

  1. Eeeeeek I am so excited it's a BOY! Yippee what a good looking little guy he's gonna be :0)! How awesome Baby Boy Fulmer

    Soooo I can't wait to see pics and all your registry stuff....

    Glad I hopped on here before heading to the symphony and fireworks....Yay....

    love ya
    Summer

    and ejklajfkdljklfjdklasjfkljdklsajfkdj that means I am super excited for ya LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you two! Do you have names picked out for your dancing baby boy?

    Out of curiosity, has your cousin made the awesome name print yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAYYYYYYYY!!! :) I am so happy for you pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/04/2010

    Yay for knowing 100%!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIPPEEEE!!! Congrats!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! so exciting!! i love that you can now refer to the bambino as a little BOY!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!! Your instincts were right! Have fun registering.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting! Congratulations! He will be adorable I'm sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations on the arrival of a SON!!! yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7/05/2010

    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I knew it was a boy. So excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! I just knew it was going to be a boy! I'm sure you all are thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAYYY!!! Congrats Katie, The Mister and Koda!! :) I am so happy for y'all! :) :)

    Have a great day, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YEAHHHHH! I already commented on FB but I will here too. YAY for sweet baby boys :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe, congrats!!!! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAY!!! How exiting!! Congratulations on your sweet little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wooohooo...see Momma knows best, baby boy it had to be!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats! So happy for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww yippe so happy for you! Can't wait to see baby names!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Baby Boy!!! Yay!!! Congrats, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. YAY! It's a boy! :) For sure this time! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woo hoo! Congratulations on your sweet baby boy :)

    ReplyDelete