Sunday, July 18, 2010

New EXCITING Blog!

I know, you're all SHOCKED that I'm posting on a weekend!  To tell you the truth I am too ... BUT I just had to share with you this exciting tidbit of information!  Remember my friend Ginny that moved to Taiwan with her husb?  Remember how I told you I was bugging her to start a blog?!?  Well, she (they) did!  I'm so excited to follow along and live vicariously through them.  For all of those that said you'd be interested in following along too, here's the link http://www.ourincitingincident.com/




I miss you already Gin!

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks for the publicity...considering you're pretty darn popular in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real though Katie has a gazillion friends for blog world! Welcome Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katearoo! Do the RSS feed thing again to follow us but add /home and it will update in your column with the newest blogs!

    ReplyDelete