Monday, July 19, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up Picture Post

Eeek!  Where did this day go?  Apparently by fast is where it went.  I hope y'all had fantasmic weekends!  We spent Friday night doing what we like to do best.  Dinner and a movie at home.  We watched It's Complicated.  If you haven't seen that movie I highly recommend it.  My Mister literally got a sore throat from laughing so hard.  Like he had to have a cough drop before bed.  That's some sewious hilarity.  Saturday I spent the day lounging at the pool with some friends and their darling kiddos (why I didn't take pics of this cuteness, I'll never know) while the Mister spent the day ripping up concrete from my brother and Silly's (what I call my sister-in-law for you new readers) patio.  Isn't he a sweet Mister?  Saturday night we celebrated one of my best friend's birfdays, Miss Alysia.  We went to Salt Grass and followed a fantastic meal with the funfetti cake that HER Mister made her (By request, her favorite cake is funfetti with white icing, luckily for me I don't discriminate against any cake, to me all cake is created equal.  Except fruit cake, I'm not even sure that should be considered edible) followed by a short bit of hanging out due to the tired jack-hammerer and his pooped preggo-meggo wife.


{Happy birfday birfday girl!}


{Sleepy girls from a day of poolin' it up!}


Sunday we forgot to set out alarm clocks and missed church got some much needed rest, woke up and proceeded to be useless and nap the rest of the day away have a lazy Sunday.  That night we celebrated the twinkie's birfdays (late obviously since their birfday was on July 7) and had a great time eating burgers, enjoying good conversation and endulging in the twins' birfday cookie cake.


{My beautiful momma and her daughter, The Good Year Preggo}


{Opening their presents ...}


{Happy Ally-belle}


{Happy Andrew}


{One of my parents' dogs, Bentley, doing what she does best.  Be cute and act strange ...}


{My momma and Bentley.  I'd have to say, she's the hottest 56 year old I've ever seen.  I've got some good genes ... And hopefully she doesn't kill me for divulging her age to the WWW}


{Dewishous cakes and cheesy smiles ...}


{Daddy and mommy to be with uncle and auntie to be ...}


And THEEEENNNNN, after the party, we proceeded to head home and go to bed.  And by WE went to bed I mean the Mister went to bed and I tried to fall asleep until 3 am.  And I've been told that there is such thing as pregnancy induced insomnia.  And this is night number 2 that I've not been able to go to sleep.  And I'm praying it's a fluke.  I would appreciate you all joining me in that prayer because 18 more weeks of not being able to sleep = CRANKY MOMMY.  So I'll let you know how tonight goes in the manana.  Speaking of tonight, as for now, I'm actually feeling a little sleepy so I'm going to go test my luck at actually sleeping.  Wish me luck blogosphere!  Good night y'all!!!

19 comments:

  1. I love It's Complicated. My husband and I laughed the entire time too! I just wanted to thank you again for the awesome name frame giveaway you hosted. I just received it on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Loks like a fun weekend!! Oh and my brother's dog is named Bentley! Gotta love that name!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/19/2010

    so fun to see ally and andrew - they are so grown up i don't believe it! no matter what you think or say - i think you look beautiful! ok, off to go looking for real estate next door to the fulmers... (wink, smile) loveyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pics! You look so cute and um can I say teal looks fab on you and your little guy in the belly :0)

    Sounds like you had a big birfday weekend for your bestie and the twinkies! I laughed when I read they were havin' a b-day party I was like wow she wasn't kiddin' when she said they have birfday months hahahaha

    So you and you hubs are such a cute couple....girl you have a cute tan goin' on

    good luck on sleepin'
    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chad and I have watched Its Complicated twice now and both times we were both laughing so hard we had to pause the movie! Cute pics from the weekend. Hope you got some sleep last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Looks like you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That movie is too funny!! That girl's poor hubby-to-be! And the pot scenes = total hilarity!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pics. I have had a few nights of this pregnancy insomnia. I think sleep is just all f'd up from now until the baby/kid is 18...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you got some rest! You are absolutely beautiful all preggo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to see that movie...hope you got some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We loved It's Complicated. Looks like a great weekend. And yes, your mom is beautiful and so are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Hey look who took lots of pictures! I LOVE It's Complicated I watched it again just the other night. No fair you had two cakes this weekend I've been craving cupcakes like no other but funfetti is my all time favorite too but I like the cake put in the fridge so the frosting gets hard strange..

    Moms is totally going to get ya for the age thing but I wouldn't she looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a great weekend with great family. The movie that you watched It's Complicated is coming soon to our place over Netflix...We are so excited because I have been wanting to see it for sometime. Oh and by the way you are so adorable...how far along are you? And when is your due date? So I see its a boy...that's so exciting!! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a great weekend and that cake looks delish!

    I hope you got some shuteye!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We watched It's Complicated on our trip in San Francisco and loved it! So funny he lost his voice from laughing! That is some serious laughing! Look at you with your tan self! Bentley is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've had quite a number of those restless nights, too. I hope that they don't become too frequent for you. Try to rest as much as possible during the day if you are feeling exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like a fun birthday (cake) filled weekend!!! I hope that you can start to get some sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. it looks like everyone had a fun weekend! The pictures are cute!

    ReplyDelete