Friday, July 23, 2010

No Time Friday ...

Morning glories!  I literally have about 3 minutes to blog so this will be short and sweet.  Why do I only have 3 minutes?  Because I'm meeting one of my favorite women in world (and my namesake) ...


{My Mamo.  And I've decided to post pictures of my skinny days.  To motivate me of course, and to remind me that if I was once there I can get there again.  After sweet baby boy gets here of course!}


In like 45 minutes for lunch and my hair's still in a towel ...

BUT, I wanted to show y'all a few things I got yesterday while out shopping with my Mama being a productive housewife.


{I needed a new robe because a size medium doesn't fit around this not-so size medium belly anymore.  Best part besides being cute?  It was $6.99!  Hooray for Macy's!  Thank you Mama!}


{And I might be more excited about this than I've been about anything I've gotten in a long time.  It's baby boy's birthstone on a gorgeous ring.  A citrine.  I've been looking for his birthstone on something for a long time and we found this beauty yesterday.  I'm in LOVE with it!  Thank you Mama!}


And that's about it for today's post.  I usually link up with Jen over at her blog for Favorite Friday's but today's subject is "Favorite Healthy Snack" and sadly, since I've been pregnant all the answers I would have said pre-pregnancy no longer apply.  Only sandwiches and cereal really "sound" good these days!  Not that I'm naseaus, it's just grilled meat and veggies no longer appeal to me (or apparently baby boy, he is his father's son for SURE, no wonder he only wants pizza and Chick Fil-A!) 

I hope y'all have wonderful, summer fun filled weekends loves!!!  Sorry to be so short and sweet today, I'm sure you didn't mind ;-)

24 comments:

  1. I love the robe and the ring! Love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ring is LOVELY!!! The robe is pretty cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/23/2010

    Love Love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your new ring...so pretty and sweet! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute stuff! Have fun today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new purchases! That ring is gorgeous have a great lunch with Mamo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the ring! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ring! Makes me want to get something with A's birthstone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Love Love the ring, very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous ring!! How sweet <3 And love the robe! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pic of you and your grandmother. Love the purchases (especially the sentimental ring!) Hope you have a great weekend lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that ring!!! Great idea getting something with the peanuts birthstone :)....love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That ring is pretty! Now just cross your fingers he doesn't come early or late ha.. cuz that would totally happen to me after buying a nice ring with the birth stone.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute robe and beautiful ring!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your ring is gorgeous. I have a November birthday and it is hard to find just the right ring or accessories with that birthstone! I think you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new purchases! What a beautiful ring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your ring! What a neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the birthstone ring!! Always need a good pregnancy robe, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful ring! Love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's such a pretty ring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a beauty that ring is -- NEVER take it off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous7/27/2010

    Gorgeous ring!

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a precious ring!!! and your robe! seriously, i thought it was a dress at first ;) it's GORGEOUS!!!!

    i've missed you! xo

    ReplyDelete