Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

You know what Thursday means.  Time for ...

Photobucket

And for this week's TT, I wanted to show y'all a few things that have made me happy the last few days. #1, I received my ADORABLE mousepad that my incredibly talented monogramming friend, Ellen made for me. Please behold the cuteness ...



{It's hard to see my monogram on the middle because I took it with my iPhone, but you get the idea. She is INCREDIBLY reasonably priced so go visit her blog and give her some bidness if you want anything monogrammed!}


#2, since we've been missing daddy since he's gone back to work this week, Koda bear and I have been having some quality time together. The night before last, I gave him his doggy crack a brand new tennis ball and I just had to take a picture of him because of the way he had it tucked in his little paw it looked like he was hugging it like a teddy bear. However he woke up and shot me the "don'tchou tutch mah ball" look right as I was taking it which made it even funnier.


{"Sewiuswy mummy, dis is mah ball. Don' tush it, k?"}


And yesterday morning I took him with me to Starbucks and he got himself a puppy latte (i.e. whip cream in a kiddie cup). I would venture to say that he liked it ...


{"Om nom nom, hay mummy I wike dis schtuff, nom nom slurp, k? Slurp, slurp, slurp. Gits me dis evury dey, k? Om nom nom."}


Now y'all know the drill.  Grab the button.  Play along (meaning post random pictures from whatever, whenever and 'splain or don't 'splain, your choice) and come back and McStinky up!  I can't wait to come over and see what pictures you picked!  Happy Thoughtless Thursday loves!!!



15 comments:

  1. Ah Koda is too cute! Love the puppy latte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mousepad is cute! I always take my pup with me to get icecream where he gets a doggie cup, I will have to take him to 'Bucks one of these times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet Miley would LOVE the puppy latte...may just have to go find out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodnneessss.... PUPPY Latte!! I must try this! Mine would go nuts over this! I'm glad im not the only one who would do this sorta thing for the pups!haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah I love Koda he is such a cutieee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats such a cute mouse pad! so cute that you got him a puppy latte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your so funny! A puppy latte! :) I gave the boys some frosting last night from my cupcakes. Tennis balls are totally doggy crack to the max.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A puppy latte is SO cute! Your dog is adorable :)

    I'm your newest follower, by the way!
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want a dog SOOO bad! We'd better get a house first though...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Koda is so cute!! I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww nice mouse pad!!
    I bet Batman would love some whip cream in a cup; lucky Koda!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH man, whip cream is the real crack for dogs! :-) what cute pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looooooove the mouse pad!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute blog and your lab is precious!

    ReplyDelete