Monday, July 26, 2010

Weekend O' Fun & Dreams O' Creepiness ...

Good morning girls and boy (the Mister)!  I trust you've all had as fantabulous weekends as I did?  At least I hope you did ... Friday the Mister came home from being out of town ALL WEEK (you didn't even know he was gone right?  I don't divulge that on the blog, it is public you know, letting the WWW know you're home alone all week = probably not a good idea) and poor guy went STRAIGHT to bed.  He had tired eyes, I don't know if any of your misters get tired eyes but when mine has them, it's best to get him to sleep QUICK.  And I mean quick.  Like he was a sleep by 9:00.  Which left this pregnant insomniac some time to try and provide y'all with some BUMP pics!!!  It's not easy when you're taking them of yourself, but I think they turned out okay ...


{First attempt.  Notsomuch belly, moresomuch extreme close-up of the face ...}


{Definately my fave. Not bad for taking it of myself eh?}


So there's your 22 1/2 week bump pic.  Saturday we went to the pool for a few hours in the morning and then the Mister and I went and had an old man and woman date.  As in we ate lunch (at Snuffer's, I had a cheese fries craving, fat fairy rearing it's ugly wings again) at 2pm, went to a matinee movie (Inception.  AMAZING but I think you should have to take an IQ test before you see it.  Because I'm not sure I'd have passed.) and were home, showered and watching TV by 7pm.  On a Saturday night.  I will say we were NICE and rested on Sunday morning on our way to church.  Yesterday we just took care of stuff around the house, I put together the shower list for the shower that my MOH is throwing me and we turned in early.  A pretty laid back wonderful weekend if you ask me!

Now, onto the creepiness.  Something they tell you about in some of the books with pregnancy but you can't understand until you experience them.  Crazy, JACKED UP pregnancy dreams.  Let me expound upon that a little for you.  Let's start with the first of 3 dreams that I had 3 nights in a row.  I'm pretty sure there were a lot more parts involved, because you know when you wake up you can remember the dream being WAY more jacked up than you're remembering, but you can't remember why.  I do know that I dreamt that I had the baby, however it was about 4 months early, but amazingly it was full term (size wise) and it was a GIRL?  And that's really all I can remember.  The second night, I had almost the exact same dream however it was a boy.  And I forgot to feed him for 3 days.  Who gets mom of the year award?  I do.  The THIRD night is the most jacked up and by jacked up I mean eff'ed up.  In this dream I have the baby, however I don't remember having him.  Wouldn't this be nice if the pain is this minimal in real life?  "Oh it was so easy i almost don't REMEMBER the pain."  Right.  And he's full term and for some reason I'm not sure where the Mister is in this dream.  During the dream I leave the baby (WITH someone I'm guessing?  You know how things always seem perfectly logical in dreams when they're perfectly not) and realize it's been almost 11 hours since I've been home and that I need to get home (apparently I think the baby is a puppy and he needs to be "let out") and when I walk in the door I hear him crying.  So I go into his room (the place in my dream is not our house, I have no IDEA who's house it is, but again, perfectly logical in dreamland) to pick him up and he SITS UP.  Mind you, this baby is a few days old and LOOKS a few days old.  He then proceeds to TALK TO ME and at this point I notice he has a full set of teeth.  STILL ON A NEWBORN'S BODY.  I then decide I'll try and breastfeed him (because, who WOULDN'T pick up a newborn baby with a full set of teeth having an actual conversation with you and try and BREASTFEED IT?  Logical right?) and I'll just say this, HIS TEETH HURT!!!  And he laughed about it.  And then I wake up.  Horrified.  And really confused.  What the heck does this mean?  That I'm not sure of my baby's sex?  That I think I'm having twins?  That I think my baby will be smarter than me at a week old and also be a creepier (if possible) form of a Chucky Doll!?!  Or that I'm just having some jacked up dreams.  I'm hoping it's the latter.  We'll leave it up to the authorities to decide (and by authorities I mean the ones that are going to come and take me away in a lovely, white, jacket ...)

That's it from me for today loves!!!  Have a wonderful start to your week!!!


29 comments:

  1. Glad you had a relaxed weekend with your Mister. Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you registered yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute pictures! You so perdy :) And your bump, it's BUMPTASTIC! Have a good day, sweety

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pic is absolutely adorable! I know too about the crazy pregnancy dreams...in fact I dreamed just last night that 2 men {that we didn't know} entered our home to "visit." I asked them to leave since we didn't know them {and it was really weird} then proceeded to SPRINT at the speed of light down the street after them! Why?? I have NO IDEA...weird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute w/ your little bump:) I had the craziest dreams the entire time I was preggo. It seemed like everyone I had ever met made an appearance in my preggo dreams! Too weird:) BTW-just wanted to tell you not to worry about weight gain, I gained 56 pounds by the end! Enjoy eating, this is the only time you can eat w/o worrying about how fat your getting. More weight=more padding for baby;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your baby bump pictures. That is very impressive how you too that picture. Very smart of you not to announce to everyone that you were home alone, I am not that bright or safe and probably have told people when kevin has been away.

    Freaky dreams, I am betting it is only a pregnancy thing and not that you are going to have a premature baby or a girl or twins...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last picture is adorable. You are SO cute pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay the creepy dream cracked me up, just imaginging a newborn sitting up with a full set of teeth! Ahhh! Pregnant dreams are fuh-reeeeeky, for sure!
    Your baby bump is ever so cute and you look awesome! Glad you had a nice time together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nutty pregnancy dreams sound interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had the same dream about not feeding my baby for 3 days about a month ago I think...which would be right around where you are in your pregnancy too! That's so funny. In my dream I got an email from the Dr. saying "You have to feed your baby for it to survive" and I was like "OMG! I didn't even think about it!" lol. Weird...

    I love your bump pics though. The second one is my favorite too. It looks really sweet since you're looking down at it. I'm going to have to take a few pics of myself at different angles too. I usually wait for the husband to get home every 2 weeks on Thursday, but it would be nice to have some variety in there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha those dreams are something else!

    Love the bump pics...so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cute in your pictures! I loved Inception, Adam hated it, he never could figure out what was going... I guess I like that kinda stuff! I'm still wondering if the end was real or not. lol

    And as for crazy dreams, I haven't had any that crazy but those would freak me out

    ReplyDelete
  14. That second picture is SOO good! Sometimes self pics will surprise you and turn out great!! Love it!! And I hate crazy dreams! ugghh - only the ones that leave you feeling happy are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That self pic is amazing!! you are looking so cute!!

    I feel like your 3rd dream is via Twilight....did you read them?!? cant remember....anywho, its the fastest aging baby ever!!! yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that pic! Super cute!

    I've been having some weird dreams too since I've been pregnant! Nothing that weird but now I'm worried to close my eyes and go to sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can TOTALLY relate, I have the most bizarre dreams EVER. So umm, I'm a little worried about when/if I'm ever pregnant.. I will DEFINITELY be having some "REM" issues. BTW about inception, joe really wants to go see it but ive heard its the kind of movie you want to be able to pause, rewind (Wtf?) pause rewind. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pics!!
    My friend who now has an adorable 3 month old, dreamt that she gave birth to a cat that morphed into a monster. She was scared to sleep after that hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous7/26/2010

    Just found your blog and wanted to say hello! It is absolutely adorable! And what an amazing picture you took of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're picture is sooo darn cute.! You look great.!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Miss you sweet girl -- Sorry I have been MIA. We need an email date STAT. That belly of yours is looking JUST PERFECT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh what freaky dreams!! I dream pretty crazy things already so I am not looking forward to the nightmares when I am pregnant! Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend. Nothing wrong with going to lunch, seeing a movie, and getting to bed early!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your blog!! You look gorgeous in those pictures!! Love your dog too, soo cute with the tennis ball! hang in there girl

    ReplyDelete
  24. Freakin' adorable pictures! But someone's been reading too much "Breaking Dawn". ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. That 2nd picture is so sweet! I saw Inception the first weekend and LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my! That third WAS a crazy dream... but I'm used to crazy dreams! I can't imagine if they get weirder with pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete