Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday: Happy Birfday Willito!

Good morning dolls!  I'm sure you're ALL glad that it's one day away from being time to start your WEEKEND!  I feel like I've had a week long weekend (with having the Mister home all week n' all)!  Being Thursday, y'all know what that means!  Time for ...

Photobucket

And today's TT is dedicated to my little brother Will.  His actual birfday was on Sunday, but I wanted to wait and do his birfday tribute on TT so I could picture flood.  So happy (late) 15th birfday Will your big (not really big anymore since he's bigger than I am) sissy loves you SO much!

{For those of you that are new, first off HI and welcome!!!  I love having new readers!  Second, the idea of Thoughtless Thursday is simple.  It's random picture posting from whenever and whatever you want.  You can explain or not, it's you call!  Just grab my button, post away, and come back here and link up!  I can't wait to come by and see what you've posted!!!}


{There he is at our wedding.  These are all my siblings, my brother Clay (the tall one), the twins Andrew and Ally, and Will on the right.  This was 5 years ago so he was just about to be 10 at this point.  Oh skinny Katie, how I miss you so.}


{Will, my dad and me at my brother's rehearsal dinner}


{Will and his mom, my step-mom Kristen, checking him into school and getting his uniform.  Isn't my step-mom GORGEOUS?  It's kind of disgusting.  It's a good thing I love her so much and that she's so dang sweet because it'd be easy not to like her being so dang pretty!}


{I think he was 14 in this one ...}


{Will on the left at my brother and Mister's joint birfday celebration last year.  The country club made them wear balloon hats.  We HAD to take pictures!}


{Here we are at Coon Creek, the hunting/fishing club we're members of.  My brother Clay is on the left, dad, me and Will}


{Last Christmas ... "I gave you my heart but the very next day, you tore it apart" ... wroops, sorry got off track.  This was last Christmas, if you didn't catch that earlier.}


{This was him performing in the Silver Rifles.  He's on the drill team at the school he goes to.  They twirl and toss rifles like it's nobody's business.}


{This is he and I in San Antonio the weekend he competed in the drill team competition.  Their team won first place!  SO proud of you buddy!  This was also the weekend before I found out I was pregnant!}


{And here he is recently.  He's at a super cool camp doing some wilderness-y things.  The kid LOVES to be outdoors.}


And that's it for this TT, so happy HAPPY birfday buddy!  I know you don't have access to a computer, being all wilderness-y n' all, but hopefully you'll see this when you get back from camp.  I love you SO much!  As your mom would say, "To the moon and back!"





16 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well happy birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm. . . . you were BEAUTIFUL AT YOUR WEDDING!!!! AND a skinny mini!!!! (you still are a skinny mini) but you make wearing white look good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your brother! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw such a good little brother he is! That's really cool watching the drill teams with the spinning flipping rifles. Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your (no so) little bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So handsome! Must be fun to have younger siblings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your step mom are both gorgeous! Makes me wish I was blond again. :-)

    Happy birthday to your little bro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! Happy Birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pictures!! Happy Birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kind of hate you for how genetically superior your entire family is. I'm just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of the pictures! You have such a beautiful family! Happy B-day to your lil bro!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! I absolutely adore your blog (and now even more so because since you're just a few weeks ahead of me in the baby game. I LOVE hearing what I'm about to go through - like a sneak peak!). And happy birthday to your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday to your little brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your step-mom IS gorgeous! But then again.. SO ARE YOU!

    Happy birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aw, Happy Birthday to your little brother!

    ReplyDelete