Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday: Short and Sick Edition

Yep, that's right.  I'm still not feeling so hot.  This being dehydrated thing is NO FUN!  Word to the wise.  WEAR SUNSCREEN when you're in the pool for 2+ hours and have no idea how much sun you're getting.  I think I'm on the mend but definately not feeling 100% yet.  SO as a result this TT is not going to be very extensive.  But I wanted to make sure I got it up this morning so y'all could all play along and so I could come see what everyone posted!  So, without further ado, time for ...

Photobucket

And today I wanted to share with you what the bump.com sends me for baby updates.  Here is the disturbing illustration that came for my 23 week baby update yesterday ...




I'm sure the artist tried to draw a darling little baby illustration, however this leads me to believe I'm growing a Howie Mandel mini-me in my uterus instead of the darling little baby I've been imagining.  I'll stick to Baby Center's vajayjay diagram updates, even if they do label every part of my female anatomy on it.

And that's it from me for this TT.  I told you.  Short and sick, which basically means I'm going to go park my hiney back on the couch like I did yesterday and try and drink as much fluids as I can without making myself vom.  I'm looking forward to seeing what pictures y'all post (and for you newbies you basically post any random pictures you want, no matter HOW random, explain if you want or don't, your call)!!!  Happy Thoughtless Thursday!!!



10 comments:

  1. Feel better soon chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you start feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG a tiny Howie Mandel? Ha that is some good stuff. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend.. I am sorry I have been MIA and terrible. I hope you are feeling better soon. YOU MUST GET WELL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAha.! You're too funny. I am sure you will have a darling little boy that is in no way resemblance to Howie Mandel.! Hope you feel better.!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you start feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howie Mandel, bahaha. A little baby that will only pound fists upon birth. I love that but assure you your baby will be more adorable than a little Howie could be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are due at the same time and I couldnt agree with you more about the scary, ugly, freakish baby pictures they give you to show you what could come out of you in 4 months! Eek! I love finding people that are pregnant around the same time I am:) Fun! And I live in Frisco Tx...anyway, cute blog!

    ReplyDelete