Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another Letter to My Blog ...

Dear Blog,

I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately. And for treating you like you stole my boyfriend, called me fat and spread a rumor that I still like Milli Vanilli around the entire school. But I've been busy blog. With what you ask?

Well there's the obvious. My one year old whose new found mastering of walking, making him an ACTUAL toddler (I assume, since he toddles all over the place. Would one be correct in assuming this is what gains toddlerhood status, or is there a certain age?), has caused his mommy to be on constant guard for near head injuries at any given stumble. Luckily he usually falls on his padded, diapered behind but we have had some unfortunate incidents with a glider ottoman (fortunately covered in minky fabric) and a toy chest (unfortunately covered in wood) but he's a tough little guy. Pops right back up and toddles on. Oh and I know you know this but he had not one but TWO first birfday celebrations. Which about did. momma. in.

Besides him? Well we had family pictures last Thursday which required getting myself the Mister and the baby dressed in coordinating, but trying to look like we didn't try to coordinate, outfits (the Mister officially hates this word, it makes him feel girly). We should get those back this coming week and I can't WAIT. The ones of C not screaming because we took away his "sticks" (pieces of grass so dead and stiff that I'm pretty sure they were possibly dangerous and could be used as a weapon) and made him change locations (which was twice) should be SUPER cute. And I'm just praying we get one good one for our Christmas card. By the way Santa? If you're reading this, that's what I want for Christmas. Just one decent Christmas card picture (C may or may not have been in full back arched, head back, fit throwing stance since we'd taken away one of his "sticks") ...

Thanksgiving is next week and as I mentioned in regards to C's party, I have some deep Texas relatives which leads to breeding like rabbits a lot of aunts, uncles and 1st, 2nd and 8th cousins twice removed attending our (several locations of) feasts. Which means? I need to bring something to each location. And by BRING I mean go to the store and buy something pre-made.

Oh and not that this is stressful AT ALL but I've been busy craft fairing. You see, my absolute favorite thing to do with my mom starting October is to go to holiday bazaars. The biggest, bestest, most awesomest one in Dallas that my mom and I have gone to EVERY year since I was a junior in high school, fell on the day I had C last year. I asked the nurses if I could go if my mom pushed me in the hospital bed but the dang party poopers said no. Something about IV's getting caught on things, blah, blah, blah. Plus I WAS taking a little trip to Crazy Town at that point (also known as Post Partum, USA) so it wouldn't have been a good situation anyways. But this year? This year I was READY! And boy did we get some fun stuff! Cannot WAIT til next year!

And there's a few other things busy-ing up my life, sweet blog, but you're way too cool for me and know too many peeps out there in the WWW so I'm going to keep them to myself. Cause they're a little personal. But busy-causing nonetheless.

So please don't put me on your "she's not my friend anymore, I'm never having her over to spend the night or playing barbies with her or braiding her hair anymore" list. I promise I'll be back. And when I am I'll buy you a new episode of Teen Bop magazine, a 104 oz. Slurpee and the newest and coolest color of Wet N' Wild nail polish. K?

X's & O's,
Your BFF KT

PS-There will most likely be more of these letters.

PPS-There DEFINITELY will be when Fulmer babe #2 comes into play.

PPPS-For all your curious friends, that won't be until C is AT LEAST closer to two.











2 comments:

  1. I need to write my blog the same letter. Minus the PS about babe #2....B needs to be at least 4 before a sibling is even discussed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to Dallas and go craft faring with you next year. That will happen.

    ReplyDelete