Tuesday, November 15, 2011

C is for Caleb!

Here we go.  Round 2!  C's second birfday celebration.  So I already showed you the theme portrayed in the invite here, which also highlights my amazing Silly who is the designer of the invite as well as the graphics behind the signs and labels at the party.  She also sent me the idea, via Pinterest, of buying paper plates to back the letters she made for the fireplace banner I was up until midnight the night before making made.  My sweet friend Amanda made C's shirt (and I would plug her here but she's closing up shop to spend more time with her family and prepare for baby # THREE!) and my bestest friend in the world made the Happy Birthday sign that hung on the front door and welcomed everyone to the party.  Don't I have some awesome friends?  I sure think I do.

Anyways, you should get the jest of the party after seeing the pictures SO, without further adieu, I'll let them speak for themselves ...










 






 
 


 




 And those are just a FEW of the 65 ones I took.  To be honest there are a lot more however, the Mister (and I'm now a strong advocate as well) is not a fan of having a lot of pictures of the inside of our home on here.  It's probably overkill safety-wise but still, this IS the WORLD WIDE web.  You know what I mean?  But I think you got a pretty good feel for the party from the ones I did post.  And the fact that there must have been some mix up in the delivery room since there is no WAY my child wouldn't like cake.  And the fact that apparently turning one = squirm and squiggle and whine while being held, trying to take a picture or do anything other than get down and explore.  Did I mention he's walking?  No?  He is.  Took his first steps a few weeks ago.  HOW DID I NOT BLOG THAT?!?  That's another post entirely ...

Well, I hope you enjoyed the little glimpse I did show you.  I hope you understand not wanting to go all "MTV Cribs" style with pictures of the inside of our house.

Thanks to everyone who wished my little man a happy 1st birthday!  We are into full-on toddlerhood now and this momma's lovin' every minute of it (and maybe looking on amazon at where to buy helmets for a 1 year old)!!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my lord! You went way out for his party and did NOT miss a detail! I love it all!! Great theme! :)

    I can not believe he is walking, either! Watch out y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party looked great! Love the matching TOMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! It's so cute! And were those baby TOMs?!?!??! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those touches are too cute! It looks like it was a great first birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last pic = my FAVE! So sweet and I LOVE the glasses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A is for adorable! :) You did a fabulous job and I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's be honest here - I stalked these photos the minute you put them on facebook. :) LOVE everything. Duh. And love you too. Duh. Caleb is one lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete