Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Preview ...

Just a little preview of C's one year photo shoot with the AMAZING Becky Z Photography.  And by preview I mean these are the only couple I've seen as well.  Can't WAIT to see them all!




Also, the Mister was dad o' the year last night and watched little man so I could go see Breaking Dawn!  Has anyone else seen it yet?!?  Because I thought it was amazing.  And I definately plan on seeing it another good 10 5 times or so.  Worst part?  We have to wait until NOVEMBER 2012 TO SEE THE NEXT PART!  I'm not the most patient of people.  So this doesn't sit well with me.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to see the first one an extra 20 10 times to hold me over.

And now I'm done acting like that's actually a big deal (but let's be honest, it kinda is for us Twi-nerds, right?) and we'll move onto something more humorous.

Since we're on the subject of Breaking Dawn AND because I just love all things Ellen, I had to share this video ...


I hope that made your day like it did mine.  If not, you're probably not as much as a Twi-nerd as I am.


9 comments:

  1. Looove the pics sooo cute! I am going to see Breaking Dawn tomorrow and I'm so excited, Ellen cracks me up, I wish I didn't work so I could watch everyday, maybe I need to start setting my DVR. Have a happy thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG lil man is adorable and HELLO that was HILARIOUS! I need to go see it still!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/22/2011

    seriously can he get any cuter? love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! He looks so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!! Excited to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a twinerd...i admit...but I still haven't seen it. Have date night with John tomorrow but I know I won't be able to convince him that a twilight movie is a good way to spend his time. :(

    That ellen skit was cute. that bella girl is so awkward she makes me uncomfortable. ::shudder::

    Oh and MOST IMPORTANTLY....C looks adorable!! Too cute. I cant wait to see the rest. So far the first one is my fave.

    xo
    Dani

    ReplyDelete