Monday, November 7, 2011

Twelve Months!

This is it.  The last of the chair pics.  My baby has entered into toddler-hood.  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sniff, sniff {blows nose}.  We had a weekend of fun that included going to the zoo and the first of his two birfday celebrations, which I'll post later.  But today?  Today we're posting chair pics.  I would LIKE to post month 1 - 12 in order to see the progression (and I would LOVE to have them printed and displayed for his birfday party this coming Saturday) but (and I'm so mad at myself) I MISSED MONTH THREE!!!  Ugh.  I could just slap myself with a wet rag.  And you'd THINK that the baby papparazzi would have at least taken some sort of picture I could use to superimpose on a chair for month three.  But NOOOOOOO.  I didn't.  DANG-IT.  Sooooo, we'll move on.  So I don't dwell on it all day and send myself into a donut-eating-depression.

(Sidenote, I MAY have just jumped 40 feet in the air due to the fact that C is playing with my iPhone and, even though it's locked, he figured out how to play Ke$ha's "Take It Off".  Don't judge, it's on my workout playlist.  He's now bouncing around holding my phone.  I'm not sure how I feel about this ...)

Okay, on to the pictures.  I hope you enjoy.  My favorite one EVER may have been captured in this set.  It is HILARIOUS.  You will know when you see it.

{"Oh for heaven's sakes."}

{"Leave me alone woman, I have cars to race."}

{"Maybe if I drive it on two wheels I'll get more speed ... "}

{"But first, I'll have a little nibble on this pillow ... om nom nom."}

{"If you think that's silly, you should see what's going on in my diaper!"}

{"My car wasn't protected from mayhem like me, have you contacted Allstate yet?"}

{"Seriously mom, maybe you SHOULD check out what's going on my diaper ... PEEEE-YOUUUU!"}

{"I wonder if it'll break if I drop it off the edge ..."}

{"Or throw it across the room!"}

{"We are Fulmers, duh duh duh-duh duh duh-duh duh duh."}

{"Va-ROOOMMMMMMMMM!!!"}


This was the best of the bunch.  It's appropriate that it's blurry from constant movement, since that pretty much sums up the little guy these days.  Constantly moving, constantly exploring, constantly making mommy's heart swell even more.

We love you little man, happy 1ST YEAR!!!

9 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, he is tooo cute!!
    Happy 1st Birthday C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Happy birthday little guy! :)

    P.s. I totally have the "We are Farmers..." stuck in my head now. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C is for CUTEST BABY EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw put together the whole 11 months I want to see his progression!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I love all of these! Your captions always crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok that mayhen cpation is my absolute favorite! that look on his face is priceless! love it

    ReplyDelete