Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Best New Blog Award!




I was given my VERY FIRST blog award from Jen of A Girl in Pearls & A Boy With Toys (how cute is that name by the way?)  Thanks lovely!  Her blog is precious - click on over and check it out.  SO, here is my task to accept this lovely award ...


1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


SO, here are the names of some blogs I've recently discovered.  And that I heart:

Miss Kriss @ ... well Miss Kriss :)
Eve @ Modern Eve

Now, I know this may not mean much from someone who doesn't have 5,462 followers, and is a huge nerd, and is pretty sure you are all just humoring me with your sweet adorable comments, but just know that someone out there is daily interested in your going's on.  And it makes that someone (me, geez why so ambiguous Kate?) smile.  And if makes you as happy as it makes me when people comment and/or follow my own blog, then it's well worth me giving you the award :0)  And yes, I know that's only 12.  I'm no accountant (like my mister) but I can count.  The problem is the other blogs I read are all people I KNOW and this is all about NEW (well new to me) blogs of people that I maybe don't PHYSICALLY know, but I feel like I've gotten to know through their blogs.  I hope this still makes me eligable for the award (Jen?) ... So ladies, each of you that I awarded, go and share the love with 15 (or 12 if you're uncool like me) other lovely blogs you heart and make someone else's day like miss Jen made mine!

Okay I HAVE to go get in bed, or at least head to my room because I hear my poor puppy whining and crying because he's having a bad dream.  BREAK my heart.  Time to go wake up my fur baby!




9 comments:

  1. Yay for your first award -- you deserve it lady!!! Your blog makes my day and you will have a gazillion followers in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog every day =0) You deserve an award!!! And thank you for mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, congrats on your first award!! I love your blog, you are so deserving! And, thanks for passing it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Yaaay for your first award! Like everyone says, you totally deserve it! :) I'm so glad that I found your little bloggy because I absolutely LOVE it! You are sooo super cute and you always make me smile!

    And THANK YOU for passing it on! Yaay! I'm soooo honored! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you thank you thank you for my first blog award. You are sooo sweet. I appreciate you for reading my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! on your first award...and THANK YOu, sweet Katie. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I love fur babies! http://justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2010/01/best-new-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1/14/2010

    you are too sweet! thanks for sharing the award with me! i love meeting new bloggers, especially ones in the dfw area.
    husband and i are actually going to plano tomorrow night on a "date night". i really want to go to that legacy book store. any suggestions on a cheap, but fun atmosphere restaurant?

    ReplyDelete