Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sweet P ...

My BFF and MOH (maid of honor) has the most adorable little girl.  Ever.  She's my favorite.  I thought I'd share such cuteness with you all.  I'm not going to say her name, just for privacy reasons so we'll just call her Sweet P.  Here's some pictures of my bestie and me when we were registering for Sweet P.  Before she graced us with her prescence that is.





Sidenote:  I heart this pic.  I plan (whenever the time comes) to take one just like it with her hands on MY belly and frame them side by side.  Too cute.  And here, are some pictures with Sweet P now that she's made her debut into the world ...


Aren't they just the prettiest little snow bunnies?



And here, are some of just the little punkin' P herself.  If you can't tell I went Picnik nuts on all these ... Seriously, I may need an intervention ...






The next set are a result of me, my MOH and Sweet P going to Chili's the other night for dinner.  For a "Girl's Night Out" if you will.  P really needed to get away.  She leads quite the stressful life you know ... Here is the dialogue that ensued ...

(P.S. My nickname since I was little has been Katearoo, my dad's always called me that.  My MOH calls me Roo, thus I am, Auntie Roo)














Is she NOT the cutest thing EVER!?!?  My MOH won't let me have her.  I really don't get why not?  I think it's quite rude I totally understand ... I guess ...

I hope this little muffin's face has brightened your day like it always does mine!  Auntie Roo loves you Sweet P! (and you too MOH, even if you won't let me have P)  I can't wait until you have a best friend or future husband (sorry to all you moms of baby boys, this is an arranged marriage, it's a done deal) to take A-DORABLE pictures with!

(See I told you I'd make up for the disgusting-ness that was yesterday's post)

8 comments:

  1. Awww! She really is adorable! One of my best friends just had a little boy and we totally have photo sessions like you guys! :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that baby is the sweetest! I adore that first picture. Beautiful.
    Don't you love picnik?! I just became addicted, myself. I can't stop making collages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie!!!!!!!!!!! I am obsessed!!!!!!!!!!! Y'all are ALL precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie, I just found your blog through Sarah Schmidt Montague's. You crack me up! I love reading your daily tales :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie!! Just clicked over to your blog from Sarah Montague's and there was the sweetest baby face!!! Love little P!!! And I hope you have a baby girl b/c I am *fingers crossed* arranging my Sutton to marry her. ;) Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are adorable! I love the editing you did on them too!
    PS I left you an award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pics!! Cutest bambino!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous1/12/2010

    I love your phots!! super cute!

    ReplyDelete