Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sneak Peek of iPhone Pics From LR ...

Since my MOH, STILL hasn't gotten me the pictures.  Ahem.  Kidding MOH, you  know it.  Like it's her fault I forgot my camera.  RIGHT.  SO here's a few of the pics I took at dinner on my iPhone ... they are terrible quality so please forgive.  At least ONE is one my MOH emailed me that her friend emailed her.  And OH is it cute ...





See?  Did I not tell you?  Look at that cake too.  It's lime green polka dots.  Lime green is to my MOH what teal is to me.  Super DE duper cute.  And tasty too.  Not that I tried it.  I don't eat unhealthy things like cake.  Is my nose growing?

Now, for the not as cute pics ... but still, pics.  And who doesn't like pics? 














And please, if you all think about it, say a prayer for this little boy ...



 (I tried to get a picture, but I think he thought I was trying to give him medicine or something, he HAD the ball that's next to him in his mouth ... at the same time as the toy that's currently in his mouth ... it was too cute, AND he skinned his nose ... doing what I have no idea ...)

Because he's got a cold.  Or something.  I'm not quite sure.  He is sneezing like he does whenever he gets over excited ... or mommy sprays Febreeze a little too close to him and it gets in his nose ... or mommy sprays perfume a little too close to him and it gets in his nose ... or mommy sprays (well you get the idea) and has a little honking/wheezing cough thing ... I think he's better, but of course, me and my psychotic over protection of my boy, I'm worried.  So if you would, pray for Koda bear and his sniffles, his mommy would GREATLY appreciate it.

 Oh and SHOUT OUT to my new followers.  I love returning from a weekend and seeing that I have some new friends in blog world.  I am in the process of hopping over and checking out all of your cute happenings!  Happy Tuesday ladies!!!

10 comments:

  1. Hilarious photos! I love the cake especially and I can't wait to see more photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Koda,

    I hope you feel better soon! Tell Mommy to fix you a nice big bowl of chicken soup and to buy you a new bone and a new toy! Sending you lots of love and well wishes, but I am pretty confident that your mommy is already giving you plenty of TLC.

    P.S. You can also tell your mommy to send one of those winter white cosmos my way, please and thank you!

    xoxo, Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sweet Koda. . . Your mommy and I are really alike with our "kids that are pets" . . . Love you Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call your vet...It could be kennel cough. Tuck had that. Has he been outside walking or around other dogs? Poor baby! Tucker hopes is (soon to be BFF) feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cake and that smile! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha great pictures! Those drinks look sooo good; Such a fun night! Wishes to Koda from Batman to feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pics, how funny!! Your right, that cake is awesome!! Hope your baby feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I TRIED THE BANG BANG shrimp last month and AM OH SO TURNED ON now to it!!!!!!!! AHHHHH love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1/27/2010

    Looks like such a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete