Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday ...

Good MORNING loverlies, welcome to the second installmant of ...

Photobucket

My sweet cousins, Jo (by marriage, no my cousins didn't marry each other, my mister's from Arkansas, not I said the fly) and Mikey are moving to Tuscon at the end of this month and I was going through my pictures (trying to figure out which ones I wanted to post for Thoughtless Thursday) and came upon the pictures of their (somewhat joint because their birfdays are close together) 80's Birthday Party and felt that they MUST be posted.  I THINK these were 2 years ago, but it may even be 3.  No matter.  Enjoy friends!


My, much taller, cousin Erica and me ...
Yes I have on jelly's.  You know you're jelly. (that's jealous, for all you that don't get my humor, I'm not actually calling you a spreadable toast topping)


L to R:  The birfday girl, me, my cousin Natalie ...


Birfday girl and (almost) birfday boy (my cousin) ...
PS - CHECK that guy's Run DMC shirt.  Oh NO he dinn't.

Maybe I am from Arkansas, I have far too many cousins ... (PS - all you Arkansas'ians KNOW I'm kiddin', riiiggghhhht?)


Apparently I decided to pick up the birfday girl, she IS small enough to put in your pocket you know ...


E n' me again, check out the AWESOME blue eyeshadow and super de DUPER pink lipstick (which makes my teef look REALLY yeller by the way) and yes, I know you're wondering, my hair is, in fact, crimped ...


We're going to MISS you Mikey and Jo (and your stinkin' adorable little girls)!!! 

Okay folks.  That's all to my Thoughtless Thursday.  Feel free to grab my button and play along.  The idea is just to post pictures of any random thing that pops in your mind, no matter how old they are!  Then, come back here and "McLinky up"!!!

I'll be back tomorrow to tell you about the blog award beautiful miss Maria at Two Hearts Made Four honored me with and I'm sure more incessant babbling.  Happy ALMOST Friday!!!



9 comments:

  1. O.K. girly I just spewed out my diet coke once again LOL....I have to quit drinking my coke while reading your bloggy blog or I'm gonna mess up my said keyboard LOL.....Those are funny pics....you are sooo stinkin adorable....You crack me up with the crimped hair do....I remember when I used to spend hours crimping my hair back in the day um o.k. yeah Summer that was a great idea LOL....

    I wanna participate with ya today....
    I am gonna grab your button and post a pic....super exited
    xoxo
    Summeer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great time! Crimped hair and all, ha! The birthday girls blue tights kill me...in fact her whole outfit does. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I did your Thoughtless Thursday on my bloggy blog how do I link up???? I can't find the mcklinky mcksteamy mckdreamy button????
    LOL
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time! I love the pictures! I just found your blog and I love it! I'm now a follower:)

    amy
    www.theprikazskys.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the costumes in those photos!! I haven't Gotten to dress up for Halloween the past two years nor have I been to a theme party since college - and this really makes me wish I had a reason to dress up in somethig crazy!!

    P.s. I have a million cousins too - ESP bc all my second and third and fourth cousins are part of our immediate family events haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey just found your blog from Summer's & Maria's! Love the pics so funny! Have y'all seen the Spazmatics? They're like an 80's band that play at bars here in TX! They are so funny and everybody dress like that! Your blog it just too cute! Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer suggested I link up b/c a posted a random pic today anyways, so I am! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally jelly of your jellies. They are like, totally rad. mondo. righteous. gnarly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are awesome! Love the costumes!!

    Are your cousins moving to Tucson,AZ??

    ReplyDelete