Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Blog Award and Koda Bear's New Digs!

Well gawley gee, don't I feel SPECIAL!  Why?  Because these two cuties patooties (Sarah at First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes Everything Else and Trish at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover) gave me this fabulous award ...




Thanks girls!  Knowing you like my blog enough to give me an award makes my dizzle!  Now, here's the even funner (yes, not a word, move on) part.  You have to list 10 things that make you happy ...

Here goes.  My list 'o happy.

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on ... kidding.  Although The Sound of Music DOES make me happy.


1. 
{Duh}

2. 
{Duh}

3. 
{Duh}

4. 
{Duh}

5. 
{Craft fairs/Holiday bazaars with my momma and mamaw starting in the fall and running right up 'til Christmas!  Oh and duh.}

6. 
{Oh the color teal.  How I do love thee.  Oh and duh}

7. 
{Pretty much everything about it.  The music, the movies, the TV shows.  Love it.  Oh and duh}

8. 
{Pretty much my favorite candy on the planet.  Not that I would eat these ones, they're too cute.  Oh and duh}

9. 
{Laying by the beach next to the one you love, with fruity drink (or Corona in his case) in hand.  Oh and duh}

10. 
{Star gazing on a crisp, clear night.  Oh and ... duh}

And I present this award to you ALL!  Because I LOVE that you find my ramblings interesting enough to read daily.  Y'all, my loverlies, are the BEST!

Now onto one of the above listed loves 'o mine.  Mr. Koda Bear had this VERY handsome collar made for him by my VERY talented friend, Elizabeth Rock.  She has a little side business she's started called "Rock the Collar" and makes custom order dog collars!  And they're ONLY $15!  All you have to do is measure your fur-baby's neck, select your favorite fabric choice from her selection and email her the 'pecifics (that's specifics for any of you that don't quite understand my gibberish speak)  Here are a few of the ones she's made for other people's pups.


 


And HERE is my eversohandsome boy sportin' his new Rock the Collar digs!!!


{Momma, I'm sittin' sew guwd.  Pease gimme dat tweat}


{No weally, pease gimme dat TWEAT!!!  You's taked enuff pictahs uf mah nehk!!!}


So let me know if you're interested, she has a TON more fabric choices, this one is actually a lime green, teal (love) and brown camo.  Such a handsome choice for my handsome boy!

Happy Wednesday lovebugs!!!

15 comments:

  1. AAAHHH!! This is the best list, I love it so much, almost as much as I love you - but hopefully you already know that! I knew we'd be fast friends!! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I heart teal!! Second, that is the cutest friggin' dog collar - I believe my babies may need one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list...you are cracking me up with all the Duh's! Ha!

    I am a fan of teal, I looooove Disney World and Kota I do believe is the cutest pooch I ever did see :0)
    Love his collar....now give him that treat already Ha! Ha!

    Congrats on your award....and thanks for giving it to us!

    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a cute new collar for my little girl Elli- where can I get more info??

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love the way your handsome boy talks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list and pictures! Those collars are too cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree with your list of happy things (: (definitely duh!!) WHAT a cute collar...lovee it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need more info on those collars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i ALSO have a koda fur-baby [her full name is dakota] and she would LOVE a new collar! does your friend have a site where we can see colors/fabrics? it's adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dog is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If your interested in a collar here is my fb page!

    Thanks!
    Liz Rock
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/McKinney-TX/Rock-The-Collar/263320698542?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you call Koda and other pets, fur-babies! We do too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha, I love the lingo you used for your fur baby! And AMEN! I'm obsessed with everything 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh awwwwwwwww...

    look at your puppers in his shiny new collar. so stinkin' cute.

    great list lady! the pic of you and hubs soaking up the sun with your beer and dacquiri brightens my day.

    i swear!

    ReplyDelete