Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Little Temptation on this Tuesday!


First off, Happy Tuesday my loves!  Per usual, I'm going to participate in my Soulmatey's ...




And what is tempting my fancy on this Spring April Tuesday?  Well, I'll tell you.  This right here ...


{And don't worry, I have the Disney World Soundtrack.  And don't worry I'm singing "I'm walkin' right down the middle of Main Street USAAAAAA"}

So if you've read my blog for long, you know I'm obsessed with all things Disney.  ESPECIALLY  Disney World.  I'm not kidding when I say that I literally cry upon entering.  It is my actual "Heaven on Earth".  And the sad part?  I've only been twice.  And I can't, for the LOVE OF ME, get my mister to take me back!  He says we have to wait until we have kids to go there.  Pshhhhhhh.  I DON'T WANT TO SHARE MY DISNEY WORLD EXPERIENCE WITH OUR KIDS!!!  I'm kidding, of course I do, but I kinda want to be selfish and go just the two of us where we can ride whatever we want, whenever we want.

And speaking of rides, here are a few of my fav's ...


{Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me ...}


{We pillage plunder, we rifle and loot.  Drink UP me 'earties, yo ho.}


{We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot.  Drink UP me 'earties, yo ho.}


{And don't try to hide.  Or a silly spook may sit by your side.}


{Shrouded in a daft disguise, They pretend to terrorize.}


{Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize.}


{When you hear the knell of a requiem bell, Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell.}


 
{Restless bones etherialize, Rise as spooks of every size.}


{In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room, In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room}



{All the birds sing words and the flowers croon, In the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room}


{It's a world of laughter, a world or tears, its a world of hopes, its a world of fear}


{Theres so much that we share, that its time we're aware, its a small world after all}


{Its a small world after all, its a small world after all}


{Its a small world after all, its a small, small world}


{There is just one moon and one golden sun, And a smile means friendship to everyone.}



{Though the mountains divide, And the oceans are wide, It's a small small world.}

EVERYBODY:  It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small small world!!!


{Think of the presents you've brought, Any merry little thought}


{Think of Christmas, think of snow, Think of sleigh bells Here we go!}


{Like a reindeer in the skyyyyy}


{You can fly! You can fly! You can fly! You can fly!}


{Some day my prince will come, Some day I'll find my love}


{And how thrilling that moment will be, When the prince of my dreams comes to me}


{And how thrilling that moment will be, When the prince of my dreams comes to me}


{He'll whisper "I love you" And steal a kiss or two}


{Though he's far away, I'll find my love some day, Some day when my dreams come true}

Ugh.  Now I want to go even more.  And WILL be singing "It's A Small World" ALL. DAY. LONG.  So what's tempting you on this Spring Tuesday (besides kleenex and allergy medicine from the pyschotic sneezing, anyone else but me feelin' the effects of the flowers doin' their thing and bein' all pretty?) Well go over to my Soulmatey's Blog, grab her button and tell us all about it!!!

Oh and P dittle S I had the HONOR of guest blogging on the eversodarling Kelly of Confessions of A Law School Drop Out.  So head on over and check her (and me) out!


















18 comments:

  1. Okay I am obsessed with Disney World!! Hubs and I almost got married at the castle; my mom called but only like 10 people would be able to attend so we couldn't! I love that you put the lyrics after each picture, I was totally singing along...ahha

    YAY for you being an AMAZING guest blogger (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney World!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've only been once! and i can't wait to go back again sometime soon! your pictures have only intensified this for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have never been to disney world or disney land, i would LOVE to go though!! i know it would be SO much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay! You played!

    And I would like to remind you that I have been to Disney World 13 times. Yes, thirteen. And do you know who my 14th time is going to be with? YOU. I'm so serious. Let's plan it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! i have to go. now. i lived in orlando when i was a kid so we went a bunch, but i haven't been since i was like 14 - and the hubs has never been!! i think we need to go....now. i heart disney world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart disney world. we went on our honeymoon! Small World was closed for repairs when we went so we didn't get to ride it :0(

    Oh gee thanks now I am gonna be singing It's a Small World ALL DAY LONG!! LOL....

    We are gonna take Kelcee when she is 4 or 5! Can't wait....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go sooooo bad now, but the thought of bringing a 2 year old and a newborn does not thrill me, haha!! Explain to your Mister that children are crazy there, I mean how could they not go crazy!

    I was definitely singing right along with these pictures though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to have an annual Disneyland pass with Michael and that's where he proposed! Love Disneyland! I have only been to Disneyworld once but I was a kid and don't remember a whole lot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Disney Land or Disney World? I'm near Disney World, but I have say that Epcot is my *favorite.* Magic Kingdom doesn't serve alcohol... where's the fun in that?! (Ha ha, I kid, I kid). :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous4/13/2010

    I just came back from Disneyland a couple weekends ago - Pirates is BY FAR my favorite ride - esp now that they've added in all the Jack Sparrow stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I live less than an hour from my beloved Disney World. But, sister-friend, I'm in the same boat as you. My boyfriend won't go with me. Not even when we have kids. He says it is because he "hates the rat". Yes, RAT.
    I tell him that is sheer blasphemy and he's going to rot in hell for uttering such words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I.LOVE.DISNEY.WORLD. ummm... your post makes me want to go right this second! I cannot WAIT to go back!! I love it there! You are right about when you have kids, I am pretty sure they are going to only want to do the BORING kiddie rides when they are real little, so go again now and ride what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  14. PS, I left you some bliggity blog love over at mine! :)

    Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't been to Disney since I was a kid and this post is making me want to go back SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay!! I am going in two weeks and can not wait!! Surely you can talk your husband into taking you again. You def should go before you have kids, trust me after you have kids, you will be glad that you did...lol. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE Disney World too! It really is the most magical place on Earth!! My friends and I are planning an adult spring break trip there next year :) I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Um, hi. I think you might just be my new BFF. :D I am also OBSESSED with all things Disney...especially Disney World!! I even worked there during an internship in college! LOVE it. I would go there every year, every month, if the hubs would allow it. Unfortunately, he doesn't share the love like I do. Hopefully our future kiddos will change his mind, though!

    ReplyDelete