Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's My Party And I'll Post If I Want To ...

First off, THANK YOU all for the wonderful birfday wishes!!!  You all made my day with your sweet SWEET comments!!!  Second, I thought I'd do a little ...




{Side rant; is blogger being a gigantic pain in the arse sketchy for anyone else?  Unless I put my pictures 50 feet at the bottom of the page, it posts them at the TOP.  Um, quit it blogger.  QUIT IT.  End rant.}

I know, I know, you're thinking "Katie, how could you POSSIBLY be tempted by anything, you've just been showered with more than you deserve for your birfday?"  Well, this is actually just one thing.  And I didn't go seeking it out, it popped up on a search engine that generates things that it thinks I would like.  And BOY was it right ...


{Hello lover.}


And, ahem, hello TEAL

And that is all of my tempation for today.  Because that temptation costs enough to last for several posts.  I know, I know, I just GOT a purse.  

"Hello, my name is Katie and I'm a purse-a-holic."

Don't worry, I'm getting help.  So, what's tempting you these days?  Head on over to my Soulmatey's blog, grab her button and play (even if she's not playing today due to the fact that she's honeymooning with her new Mister) oh and wish her congrats while you're there.  Since she just got MAWWIED n' all!

Now, onto to my girl's night birfday dinner last night.  BOY did we have fun!  I sure love my family and all the girls in it.  We went to Maggiano's, which bythaway is where the Mister and I had our rehearsal dinner.  AMAZING food.  After eating so much I'm not sure how the baby had room endulging in some yummy food we opened presents (that I LOVED) and snapped a few pics ...


{My Mama, me, my momma, my cousin Natalie.}


{My Silly, cousin Britney, Mama and me.}


 {My momma n' me.}


And I KNOW we took a picture with my cousin Erica in it, but SOMETIMES my cousins get a hold of my camera whilst looking at pictures we took and DELETE them without telling me because they don't like them of themselves ... ahem ... Britney?  Would you like to fess up?

Anyways, we had ourselves a good time.  And some YUMMY berry tirimasu.  MMMMMM

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, we have a WINNER of this little beaute (personalized to your baby's/reciever of baby gift baby's gender and letter of their first name of course) ...




And the WINNER is, drumroll please .............

KIM from Kendall's Smile!!!  Kim, email me @ katiefulmer@hotmail.com to claim your prize!!!  Congrats cute girl, and thanks to all who entered.

Happy Tuesday loverlies!!!





17 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you had a great time for your birthday. Ladies nights are always the bset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a Fabulous birfday deary! You look amazing BTW and glowing I tell ya just glowing!! I'm a purse a holic too LOL....

    What amazing pics....
    Congrats to Kim....she will be so excited and Kendall will look just presh in that cuteness....

    xoxo
    SUmmer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that purse. I love the teal!! Looks like you had a great birthday!! I love the picture of you and your mom. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a purse-aholic too. I bought a Gucci in January and my husband would KILL me if I bought another purse before like 2012, LOL. I think I'm good for a while, I hope!!

    Now I can obsess over diaper bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that purse!! So cute! I'm a purse aholic too...I'm always wanting a new one. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Hi, my name is Sarah and I too am a purse-aholic!" :) Happy Late Birthday Pretty Girl!!! Looks like it was a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Maggiano's! My office used to order lunch from there all the time when I lived in ATL. I also love Fendi and that purse you posted. Andddddd... one more thing... blogger needs a swift kick in the arse for always screwing with me when I try to post pictures. It takes FOR-EV-ER to do a picture heavy blogpost now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay love that purse & the teal in it!! Looks like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the purse! You and your Mama are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Maggianos! They don't have any near me only in San Jose! :( Cute birthday pics and I LOVE that purse ah so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogger has been doing the same thing to me! I'm glad it's not just my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so happy in the pictures!! I think you may just have the pregnancy glow! Oh yea, I'm a purseaholic too, thank goodness for my husband that I'm addicted to coach, not QUITE as expensive as Fendi.. haha. I love it though, absolutely adorable! A girl can always dream..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE that purse! YOU look darling! And it looks like you had an amazing birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maggianos is fabulous and definitely a good place for a prego to go for a birthday dinner!

    Love the purse too, I can see why you are tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love and want that purse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love me some Maggianos...boyfriend and I had our first "fancy" date there. My aunt and uncle had their rehersal dinner there as did my best friend!!! Willowbend or Northpark?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Belated Birthday my dear! You are so dang cute, this baby is going to be absolutely gorgeous!! I think it is a boy too! Love your new purse, your mom DOES have great taste!!

    ReplyDelete