Friday, June 11, 2010

Favorite Fridays and P's Birfday Re-Cap!

HOO-RAY it's FRI-DAY!  And lemmetellya.  I'm 'cited.  Not ONLY because it's Friday, but because we get to hear BB's (that's what my mom's been calling him, BB for baby boy) little heartbeat at our 16 week appointment today and THEN, drumroll please, MAKE THE OFFICIAL GENDER APPOINTMENT!  I'm SO excited for the day I can stop saying "95% boy" and start saying "we're 100%, no doubt about it, having a BOY!" and of course, most IMPORTANTLY, so I can start ahem, SHOPPING!  But shhhhhhh, don't tell the Mister I said that, mmmmmmk?  And sugar, if you're reading this, I should've told you back there EYEMUFFS!  Okay, first things first.  Friday's mean the angels sing Hallelujah because we have two days off work the weekend is here, but they also mean it's time for ...

Favorite Fridays

Which is ALWAYS loads of fun.  What's today's topic you ask?  Well, it's ...

Movie Soundtrack!

Now, I'm telling you miss Jen does NOT make these topics easy peasy tasks.  I almost ALWAYS have more than one!  I mean, any of the following CDs I can PRETTY much sing every word to every song off of, and periodically played on REPEAT when I was age 10 to ... well 29 years old.  But that's neither here nor there.  Moving right along ...












{Um, speaking of this one, Phil Collins AND Disney?  Teamed up?  Why don't you just go ahead and send me straight to Heaven ...}


But I will have to say, the FIRST one that popped in my mind when I saw this topic was ...




"I got CHILLLLLSSS they're multiplyin' and I'm looooooosin' control.  'Cause the power you're supplyin', it's electrifyin'!"

"You better shape up, 'cause I need a man and my heart is set on you.  You better shape up; you better understand to my heart I must be true."

"Nothin' left, nothin' left for me to do."

"You're the one that I want.  (you are the one i want), o,o, oo, honey.  The one that I want.  (you are the one i want want), o,o,oo, honey.  The one that I want (you are the one i want want), o,o, ooooo The one I need.  Oh, yes indeed."

Seriously, I could start dancing and singing right now.  But I think I can control it.  Thankfully I didn't wear my bad girl Sandi one-piece pleather jumpsuit to work.  Phew.

Now, onto P's birfday re-cap.  My MOH (and I should say her daddy who was the one that took most of the pictures) FINALLY put the pictures up, so hold on to your coffee and get ready for the cuteness.


 
{Her mommy made her birfday pancakes.  The funny thing?  She GAGGED on the chocolate chips!  Silly girl, she'll learn one day.  Chocolate, next to diamonds, is a girl's best friend.}


{Happy birfday girl in her birfday onesie}


{Can't forget the picture of the ruffledy birfday hiney!}


{Sweet P with her gorgeous momma (seriously, it's a wonder I don't get a complex having this one as my best friend, she's kind of disgustingly perfect - good thing I've known her since I was 13 otherwise I MIGHT have to hate her ...) telling us she's ONE with her sweet little finger.}


{The "smash cake".  Looks too pretty to smash, huh?}


{The cupcakes my MOH made for everyone else ... complete with homemade icing, which I MAY or MAY NOT have eaten off the top first ...}


{Smart girl, eating the icing first like her auntie Roo.}


{Um, I THINK she likey.}


{Time to try the cupcakes.}


{I think she likey these too ...}


{Just makin' sure we know she's one ...}


{The darling signs my MOH made.  My Soulmatey airbrushed out P's full name for privacy reasons.}


{Two of my favoritest, beautiful girls!}


{P with her birfday sign her momma MADE.  The bows aren't staying on long these days, she's figured out how to yank 'em off.}


And that's it for today lovies!!!  Have FANTASTIC weekends filled with sun, fun, rest and relaxin'!!!



24 comments:

  1. Disney movies and songs are the best! Sweet P was so cute on her birthday :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for your appt and how stinkin cute are your friend and her daughter!!! I love her little onesie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little girl is a cutie patootie! I picked grease 2 for one of my soundtrack choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh your besty and her babygirl are too cute for words. And it's so funny because we watch dvd's in the car with MB (it's kinda the only way she'll cooperate) and she knows all the words to the little mermaid songs. It's the most precious thing ever. When Ariel does her little laugh when she says "ohh, FEET! he he he" she even does that. I die. :) Don't forget to post once you find out it's 100% a dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! Miss P is a doll! I hope her and BB get married and live happily ever after! :)

    I am not surprised that you had the Disney soundtracks up there! Haha!! And I do love me some Grease! I remember playing that song on my CD player in middle school/high school singing and dancing along! I'm still trying to find me Danny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy hearing your little bb today. I love hearing the heart beat.

    Miss P is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Little P is just adorable!

    Great soundtrack choices! Disney movie music is the best! I completely forgot about Grease! I should've had it on my list!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good choices for soundtracks! Love the cutie pics, is that onesie ever cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are so adorable!

    The smash cake looks so big and so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutie patootie! And your friend is gorgeous! I love Disny soundtracks!!! FUN!!! You look so cute preggers! Boys are sooo much fun! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh Adorable!! Love the birthday pancakes :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to hear about your Dr. appt! Let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Birthday party pictures of Sweet P are too cute for words! Have a great Dr. appointment. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That cake is too stinkin' cute!!! And great picks for your soundtracks...you can't go wrong with Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cutie patootie that lil one is!! ALSO< now you have "UNDA THE SEA" stick in my head :) love the little mermaid sound track. particularly sebastian :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Tarzan soundtrack too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How exciting, you get to find out the sex of the baby soon!

    I was singing right along with you on those disney songs!!

    P is so pppprecious!!! I love the little ruffled onesie and the bow! Seriously, so stinking cute!

    And I know being envious is a bad thing..but how can you not be? Look at how gorgeous she is! And she is crafty too! AND she had a beautiful baby girl! Some women have it all it seems! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is such a darling little birthday party! Too cute she's a gorgeous mom and MOH. I love your Disney picks I start singing when I see them every Friday because you pick alot of Disney stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just have to say that I LOVE every single album you posted on here....all Disney, of course! ;) Oh, and Grease is one of my absolute faves, too.

    Your BFF and her daughter are both gorgeous! Love the party pics!

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a gorgeous babygirl!! I love her onsie and headband...they never stay on for long once they realize they are capable of removing them haha! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  21. First of all I love all the disney soundtracks so EXCELLENT choices! And a girl can't go wrong with Grease; amazing!

    Your MOH and her little one are both beautiful!

    And YAYYY For the gender appt!!!

    Thanks for playing & Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am incredibly shocked and thrilled to see your CD music choice. I have no shame in admitting my dedication and love for all songs Disney. Particularly those from Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast, but I don't discriminate. Happy to see you have equally great taste. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your soundtrack choices! Beauty and the Beast is my fave Disney movie! P's birthday looked amazing! What a cutie! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aw, the pictures are too cute! Um.... LOVE the Grease soundtrack!

    ReplyDelete