Friday, June 18, 2010

Funky Friday ...

Hey lovebugs.  I'm in a funk today.  No real reason, but just in a funkity funk.  SO, being in the funk that I am in, I'm not in much of a blogging mood.  I usually link up at Jen's blog for ...

Favorite Fridays

... which is way fun, you should go play if you're not in a Friday funk like me.  But like I said, not in the mood today.  SO, I am going to show you a few things I think would pull me out of this funk on my funky Friday ...


{Duh.  Always.}


{Sittin' RIGHT smack in the middle of these guys ...}


{Doin' a little of what they're doin' ...}


{Watching this today.  At home.  On my couch.  Instead of in a week and a half.  Late at night.  Amongst screaming 13 year olds (ahem, 30 year olds ...)}


{Being here again ...}


{... having one of these}


{And the fact that I'm wearing these newbies that my mom got me a few weekends ago.  They make me feel funky, but in a good way.}


But what would make me MOST happy is if it were 4:30 and I were heading out the door to start my WEEKEND!  One part including wishing these two guys a Happy Father's Day ...


 
{My daddy in the middle, my brother on the left.}


{And my step-dad, Rich (or Richie as I like to call him)}


And of course a first one to this daddy-to-be.  None other than my baby daddy himself ...


{Happy Father's day sugar.  I love you and can't wait til you are able to hold our sweet little baby in your arms NEXT Father's Day!}


And a happy weekend to you ALL!  Is it 4:30 yet?  Come on, that's ALL I ask!

21 comments:

  1. Hope you get out of the funk soon! Happy Father's Day to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, hope you feel better soon and start a Funk Free Friday very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get out of the funkity funk too! I am lovin those shoes! Eeeeeek those are just presh like you :0)

    Ooooh I hope you have a fantabulous Father's Day weekend and I betcha you have the whole weekend planned since ya like to do birth months etc....LOL

    That is awesome your mister will be celebrating his first....

    Have a great one girlie
    love ya
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, hope you can get out of your Friday Funk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you and I BOTH sitting in the middle of those puppies- how cute are they?!?!

    I totally understand the funks! 430 is quickly approaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh your telling me I'm in such a funk today I just got the go ahead to leave at lunch! Yipee! Maybe that will help?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post! I giggled when you posted the puppy picture and wanting to sit in the middle of all of them, haha! A vacay would be SO nice! And...I refuse to see Eclipse with the rest of the screamers. I REFUSE. I will have to wait I guess until the crowd dies down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my your shoes are bee-u-tiful! Very cute post. I always look forward to them, even when you're in a a funk!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry you're in a funk! Sitting with those cute puppies would definitely get me out of a funk! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry you are in a funk. :( I love those shoes so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stupid funky Fridays!! All the things you mentioned would put me in a better mood too! :) Those shoes are ADORABLE!!! Have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous6/18/2010

    Freaked out a little at the sentence before I saw the pic of Rich ... thought Clay's wife was having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You get out of that funk this instance!

    I like that you called your hubs your "babydaddy" bahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great weekend girl, I want out of this office too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. margarita!! oh margarita how I've missed you ;)
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing your "Baby-daddy" a happy one. Get outta that funk too...you're way more fun when you're out of it. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. New here! What is it with today!? I felt the same way all morning, in a terrible FUNK! This blog has definitely lifted my spirits a bit! I loooove those shoes!!!! Gorgeous! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi girlfriend; we all get in funks sometimes! Hope your weekend looks up :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope your weekend is better than your Friday---I hate being in a funk! LOVE those shoes! I am dreading the crazy crowds for Eclipse next week too! Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope Funky Friday turned into Sassy Saturday! Happy Fathers day weekend!

    ReplyDelete